Here is a sample of customer service representative resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a call center customer service representative, entry level customer service, and bank customer service representative.
Customer service representatives work in various kinds of companies. It is their responsibility to make sure that the customers of the company are provided with sufficient service regarding customer concerns and questions. The customers are usually individuals who want to inquire about something, or a company asking about the service.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
A customer support representative communicates with the customers in order for them to give out information. This information answers to the concerns which consumers have brought up regarding services or products that they have obtained from the company. They are responsible for managing and solving the complaints of the customers. There are many ways wherein customer support representatives reach out to their customers. They may offer their help through:
- mail correspondence
- personal service
Customer Service Representative Skills List
When a customer service representative can be the only personal face for an entire company, it is important to make sure that the person reflects well on the values of the employer. Most large businesses may seem like a nebulous, faceless entity, but one interaction with a customer service person can make or break a client’s relationship with the business entity. This article details six skills that a customer representative should have in order to make a great impression on clients.
- Problem Solving.
- Time Management Skills
- Management of Personal Emotions
- Ability to Memorize Protocol and Guidelines
- Situation Evaluation and Analysis
- Ability to Identify and Anticipate needs
- Teamwork Skills
Resume Example for Customer Service Representative
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Customer service representative professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
- Austin Logistics Call Select proficient
- Shipping and receiving professional
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strategic sales knowledge
- MS Windows proficient
- Cash flow management
- Proficient in cash management
- Creative problem solver
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Customer Service Representative
- Managed over 30 accounts, half being multi-million dollar accounts. Heavy phone responsibility, averaging 40-70 calls a day. Responsibilities included logging faxes, emails, phone calls and directing them to the proper Customer Service Representative, writing quotes and issuing credits, overseeing deadlines and expedited order. Worked closely with sales reps and management of their accounts.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Resolved associate, tool and service delivery issues revealed by statistical reports.
ABC Co., Ltd. Ohio (2010 – 2012)
Customer Service Representative
- Daily phone and E-mail communication with clients, Insurance and Account Representatives, to ensure customer satisfaction by:
- Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
Bachelor of Arts, 2009
California State University – Ohio
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the customer service representative resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search