Here is a sample of call center agent resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for an entry level call center, inbound call center, outbound call center and customer service representative.
A call center agent’s job centered heavily on handling customer service and customer relations. the job of call center agent requires that you should be proficient in communication. Interpersonal skills are vital in winning this particular job since most of the time you would be talking to customers. Additionally, experience in handling computer software may also be necessary.
Call center agents deal with customers via telephone, the Internet, e-mail, and instant messaging. They work in telephone call centers or multimedia contact centers, handling a variety of functions, including customer service, technical support, telesales and customer contact. Agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
For satisfied customers, agents should be well trained to handle the pressure and not to break down. They should connect to the callers and their problems without being fake and smarmy. They should understand the qualms customers are going through and should have complete knowledge about the product and services they are talking about.
Call Center Agent Resume Sample and Required Skills
Call Center Agent Skills List
The call center is a professional business environment that is responsive to your needs and the needs of your customers. You want your customers to hear the assurance and self-confidence from each call center representative. Some characteristics to look for in a good call center representative are:
- telephone etiquette and the ability to respond professionally to clients on the telephone,
- the candidate’s ability to use proper grammar,
- vocabulary skills relevant to a call center position,
- attention to detail and ability to follow specific instructions,
- basic math, logic, analytical and telephone problem-solving skills,
- ability to follow specific instructions,
- telephone problem-solving skills, and
- the ability to work quickly and under pressure
Call Center Agent Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Energetic Call Center Agent with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Skilled in call center operations
- Avaya Software knowledge
- Marketing savvy Extensive history with predictive dialers
- Persuasive speaker
- Call center metrics decoding aptitude
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Call Center Agent
Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, by:
- Initiated operations improvements to improve overall call center productivity.
- Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
- Analyzed call volume and average call time to monitor Customer Service Representative performance and productivity.
- Managed call center from initial start-up to full operational status.
ABC Co., Ltd. Ohio (2010 – 2012)
Call Center Agent
Interacted with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services by:
- Overseeing call center employees to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently met.
- Developing all process controls and metrics for daily management of the Call Center.
- Resolving service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Preparing reports and communication for senior management and clients.
Bachelor of Arts, 2009
California State University – Ohio
REFERENCES –Available upon request
***This is only the call center agent resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?