Here is a sample of application support resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an application support, java application support, SQL support, ERP application support, oracle support, application support analyst, and software support engineer.
An Application Support or Applications Analyst is a person whose job is to support one or more applications. This may include some computer programming skills for system administration and the ability to analyze a particular problem, diagnose and find the cause, then it was to solve the problem or take other relevant if it is outside the area of responsibility of analysts applications. Typically, applications analyst will be responsible for support custom applications (eg customized) programmed with a variety of programming languages and using a variety of databases, middleware systems and the like. This is a form of level of technical support 3. Work may or may not involve any contact with the client, but usually, consists of a description of the problem help desk, make a diagnosis, and then create a solution or take the issue of someone who is responsible for the actual issues.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing An Application Support Resume
- Special knowledge of technical applications
- Strong communication skills
- High level of concentration.
Application Support Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Objective – Looking for the position of an Application Support representative in an organization that requires a level of value and high work ethic, combined with the technical skills and effective interpersonal communication.
- Skilled at handling documentation
- Web Servers: IIS 6.0 & popular Web Browsers.
- Time-management and timeline prediction
SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle.
- Support of application written on C# .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET and Java software tools.
- Dedicated to finishing projects by or even before the set deadline
A&B Consulting Group Houston, TX (2005 – Present)
Application Support Specialist – Representative
Front-Line Support – providing a variety of support services to business software applications, including analysis and problem solving.
- Implement a specially designed test scripts – metric system collected, compiled and designed statistics and analysis to identify system problems.
- Provide ongoing technical support for the applications to ensure optimum durability and reliability – Study and solve the technical problems of the operational programs.
- Work closely with application developers for advice on changes in levels of the system.
- Maintain close cooperation with suppliers to ensure timely support when needed.
- Provide effective and popular changes in the proposed application of the system, and provide expert advice on the proper functioning.
- Train End users by verbal instruction and documentation designed.
- Work productively with ministries and engineering equipment and customer support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of Michigan, MI
- Participated and won 3 gold 2 silver and 1 bronze medal at the national (Michigan Institute of Volleyball Federation), which was held in different geographic areas of USA.
- Awarded by the American telecommunications community planning for the best support in solving major problems.
- Tech Mahindra congratulated 2010-2011, the star with a certificate of merit and cash prize.
References: Available on request
***This is only the application support resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Sample Technical Support Job Description
- Top 20 Resume Examples for Administrative and Support Industry
- Best 50+ Covering Letter Samples for Job Application