Here is a sample of windows system administrator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a system administrator, entry level system administrator, windows system administrator, power-shell, system administrator, and Linux administrator.
A window system administrator is a person responsible for maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems; especially for multi-user computers, such as servers.
The system administrator is to ensure the security of availability, performance, resources and computer, he or she fails to satisfy the needs of users, within budget.
To meet these needs, the system administrator can buy, install or upgrade the software components and equipment; Ensure automate routine; maintaining security policy; Troubleshooting; Train and supervise staff; Or projects support
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Window System Administrator Resume
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities
- Proven ability to assess problems and find solutions
- Management of productive time
- A better understanding of the business side of IT
- Interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Prevent future problems by automating the process
Windows System Administrator Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Looking for work in a professionally qualified workplace that promotes professionalism and use their skills and knowledge to ensure proper management of Windows systems.
- 6+ years of total experience with information systems, network security, information and personnel management
- Extensive experience with Active Directory, Domain Name System, Windows Internet Naming Service and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience of contract management and knowledge of the creation of tasks and technical supervision orders
- A thorough knowledge of the implementation and administration support operations to 24-7 information technology includes technical support, call management and operational priorities and the use of the drug
- A lot of experience in managing and monitoring the situation
A&B TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
Position: Senior Windows System Administrator (APRIL 2011 – PRESENT)
Windows System Administrator for configuration management and maintenance, troubleshooting, security systems and software, application management and planning programs and update management and testing operations to ensure optimal system functionality.
- Provide design, implementation, management and support for Windows 2000 Active Directory and Windows NT domains inherited.
- Install and maintain Windows NT, 2000-2003 server solutions for the production and development environments.
- Lead a team of help desk support and desktop 9.x which supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 with MS Office, including courier services.
- Study new technologies, software, security patches and packages that will improve the effectiveness of the system and management system.
- Manage, direct and support Windows NT, 2000 and 2003 Active Directory domain network in multiple locations.
- Meet with vendors to provide new technology (software, hardware, tools and devices) to improve Windows network architecture.
- Contribute to establishing policies and procedures, including the field of migration, server consolidation, multi-platform migration, disaster recovery, backup and SMS server business, and provide capacity planning, performance, and excellent problem solving.
- Supervise the activities of the system and network for the rapid detection of problems related to system security, performance, and timely system failures and meet SLA and provide daily technical support and 24/7 adhere element call.
- Conduct all phases from design to proof of concept and pilot implementation. It implements all the functionality of the product, instant messaging and presence, file transfer, peer to peer and integration multiparty video and voice.
- Plann, design, test, implement and serve as support for Microsoft OCS.
- Install and configure Exchange 2000 to 2003, Exchange Client Configuration with Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Maintmain Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook to keep e-mail, calendaring and scheduling. Database for problem-solving and Microsoft Office Outlook structure.
X&Y TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
Position: Windows System Administrator- (JUME 2008 – JANUARY 2011)
- Managed the overall management of Windows applications.
- Made several operations for troubleshooting and maintenance in Windows Server environments.
- Installed the latest versions of operating systems on demand, customer requirements.
- Ordered that the complex problems related to hardware failures and network – monitoring systems, hardware and software debugging and regularly updated to maintain proper operation and the flow of information.
- Tested for safety control for intrusion detection.
- Provided technical support Level 2 and Level 3.
- Implemented monitoring improvement tools / performance.
- Recommended further updates and changes required by the customers.
- Produced new designs systems and networks for clients.
- Documented new settings of Windows Server that are applied to the network.
EDUCATIONAL – TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
University of Illinois (2007)
BS in Computer Science
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the Window system administrator resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?