Online Internet Marketing Manager Resume Sample and Required Skills
Online internet Marketing is a role which involves developing, digital promotion strategies, measuring, analyzing. Online Internet marketing manager is also responsible for optimizing online marketing programs with the objective of realizing Internet marketing aims.
Online internet marketing managers are responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns, responsible for marketing your clients’ online resources, coordinating the email marketing strategy. Internet marketing manager makes sure ensures that the online resources are always user friendly possessing quality content, engaging with potential customers online, blogs, creating landing pages.
The job requires teaming up with Marketing Communications, sales and Product Marketing departments to create and implement efficient online-marketing programs, such as Newsletter campaigns, online advertising, co-marketing opportunities, SEM and SEO, writing marketing copy, and generating leads.
A good resume possess educational qualification in digital marketing, communication and adapt computer knowledge.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing An Online Internet Marketing Manager Resume
- Competent project management
- Excellent familiarity with SEO and SEM
- Project management competency
- Effective data analysis
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites such as Ms Word, Ms Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Know the many facets of content marketing
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing
- Good Programming and coding skills
- Being proactive
- Social media management skills
Resume Sample for Online Internet Marketing Manager
Address and Contact Info
A result oriented Online Internet marketing manager, with high expertise in SEO/SEM, an excellent awareness with various online resources, expresses deep desire to learn/excel on Internet Marketing for the good of the organization.
Aim – looking for an opportunity to be integrated into your company’s Online Internet Marketing team, to help with my Internet Marketing experience for the complete advancement of the company’s internet programs.
- An in-depth knowledge of web analytics, blogs, SEO and SEM.
- Extensive knowledge of website design tools and platforms.
- Highly self Motivated
- High level of creativity.
- Excellent computer and technological skills.
- Practical judgment, used to make critical decisions and provide technical recommendations.
- Good written and verbal ability.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Lankel Media Marketing Company,Houston, TX (2009 – Present)
Internet Marketing Manager
- Optimized user interface and database procedures by streamlining proprietary software.
- Planned new online marketing methods – offered leadership and guidance to search-engine marketers.
- Analyzed historical data, open, click, bounce & complaint rates using SQL & Advanced Excel functions.
- Evaluated clients’information to improve the company’s overall rate of response in email campaigns.
- Managed search engine optimization for all marketing web properties.
- Established means through which significant improvement on web content was achieved and created on-page and off-page optimization.
- Performed website design and technical adaptation.
- Improved team efficiency which reduced work by up to 90% saving thousands of dollars a month.
- Utilized social media platforms such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Google+ to gain thousands of followers and friends to increase membership.
Houston University, Houston, TX (1998 – 2001)
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, emphasis on computer marketing and communications
***This is only the online internet marketing manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search