Entry Level Marketing Resume Sample and Required Skills
Entry marketing personnel has functions in various firms, and most advanced companies, businesses, and marketing organizations have entry-level marketing positions. The job responsibility of an entry-level marketing personnel in an organization, company or firm involves the planning of marketing strategies with the primary aim of increasing the specific sales of a company. They often assume the post of a junior marketing manager, where they will be closely working with the marketing manager. Entry level marketing personnel work with top ranked marketing professionals and sales managers to achieve the marketing goals of the organization where they work. A good educational qualification for the post of an entry level marketing personnel will be a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or journalism.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing An Entry Level Marketing Resume
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Suites such as: MS word, MS excel, MS access, Power Point, Spreadsheets
- Profound ability to manage, organize, plan and budgeting
- In-depth knowledge of current market trends and strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to identify customers needs
- Exceptionally good communication skills both verbally and written
Entry Level Marketing Resume Sample
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Summary of Qualifications
A well-detailed and exceptional professional with excellent record of success in high-pressure and tight sales environment. Over eight years’ experience working as a sales rep, assisting marketing managers and other related fields of marketing. With excellent communication skill, possessing the ability to work in a team made up of top sales and marketing professional in any capacity and position and as an entry level marketing personnel.
Objectives – searching for the right company with ambitions that matches my career goals. To contribute my marketing knowledge towards advancing your company and learning from the top players in the industry.
- Good team player, coordinating with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to establish optimal strategic plans and follow up until success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A good listener.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner
- Good skills in management and communication.
Abel and co, Chicago, IL (2012 – Present)
Junior Sales/Marketing Manager
Responsible for the successfully aligning of the company’s objectives with customer’s goals and coordinated the evaluation of different financial aspects of the company such as projection of profits or losses, and expenditures, budgets, ROI etc.
- Identified marketing and sales opportunities and worked with senior marketing director to raise sales total.
- Responsible for the direction, formulation, and coordination of marketing policies and activities designed to promote company services, in relation with relevant advertising and promotion managers.
- Acquired high-level technical expertise in all products and topics assigned.
ABC & Co, NY (2004-2010)
- Customer support and assistance.
- Managed the store strategies and operations.
Education and Qualifications
- BA, Business Administration, Illinois University, 1999 – 2003
***This is only the entry level marketing resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Marketing Coordinator Job Description Sample
- Marketing Officer Job Description Sample
- Marketing Manager Cover Letter Sample
- 18 Resume Examples for Marketing and PR Industry
- Marketing Executive Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search