Here is a sample of professional office manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an office manager, and school office manager.
The role of an Office Manager is crucial in meeting the production targets in the manufacturing sector in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The manager must plan the production schedule by consulting the engineers and section leaders, and arrange the delivery of raw materials. Once the production commences, the manager again needs to co-ordinate with all the team leaders to achieve a good quality product. An Office Manager needs to co-ordinate with the company auditors to meet the deadlines for payment of workers’ salaries, government taxes, getting work done, and above all, for maximum utilization of the manpower in a productive manner. Handle general office duties, administrative responsibilities, front-office tasks and perform other secretarial duties. The main/primary responsibilities of an Office Manager is basically to getting things done in an orderly way, making use of the manpower in a productive manner, and maintaining cordial relations with customers.
Skills Required for Office Manager
- Attention to detail logical thinking, decision making,
- Strong communication skill both Oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet, presentation and word processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Good time management skills
Office Manager Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
An enthusiastic and motivated office manager from an Administrative background who has experienced office management, minute taking and diary management. I have a long track record of achieving and exceeding performance as well as budget and team goals. I’m capable of simultaneously handling complex situation and multiple responsibilities at the same time. As an enthusiastic and versatile team member, I’m willing to respond to the challenging needs of any role. Currently looking to continue what has been a remarkably successful career by working for an ambitious and existing company that wants to recruit talented individuals who can work at the highest level.
- Executive Office Management and Support
- Team-building & Supervision
- Policies & Procedures Manual
- Staff Development and Training
- Spreadsheet & Database Creation
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Expense Reduction
- Scheduling Coordination Supervision
ABC STORE, BROOKLYN, NY (2004 to Present)
Office Manager, 2012 – Present
Secretary, 2004 – 2012
- Repeatedly promoted during 9-years tenure with ABC store, culminating in current responsibility for coordinating all office functions & supervising a team of four administrative professionals.
- Develop efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvement that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions.
- Develop procedures and training to ensure staff expectations are clear in regards to performance and specific processes to be followed.
- Saved thousands of dollars in fees and improved the response rate of direct marketing campaigns by bringing formally outsourced mass-mailing function in-house.
DEF Flooring, Brooklyn, NY (2002 to 2004)
- Served as executive assistant to the management team, handed a busy phone system, functioned as liaison to customer and ensured a consistency positive to customer experience.
- Helped drive a 10% increase in customer satisfaction (measured by 1997 customer survey)
- Created automated daily stats report that reduce inaccuracies and provide management with an important decision-making tool.
- Supervise large administrative staff focused on design and construction support.
- Schedule executive travel and supported meetings.
Birmingham North University 1990 – 2004
Business Administration BA (Hons).
REFERENCE – Available on Request
***This is only the office manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples? See below.