Real Estate Agents Job Description
Real Estate Sales Agents are like a bridge between the clients and the buyers. They help to make a property sale relatively easy and hassle-free. They said the clients and the customers through every step of the deal. If you are looking to hire a Real Estate Sales Agents for your company, you can make a job description by using the sample given below or take an idea from it.
Real Estate Agents Job Description Sample
Position: Real Estate Sales Agents
Degree: Masters in Business Administration or Marketing in Real Estate
Working conditions: He has to work mostly in the field. It means he will have to travel in order to visit the properties that are for sale and the clients as well.
- Must have a valid degree from a business school of Masters in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA
- Must have an experience of almost 6 years as a Real Estate Sales Agent for any well-reputed company
- Must act as a bridge between the buyers and the clients to ensure a smooth flow of dealing
- Must determine the exact rent of the property, its worth in the market and the kind of buyer who will buy it
- Must give out the vacancies forms for the properties which are for sale
- Must determine the profit, taxes, repair cost, maintenance cost and the overhead cost of the property which is for sale
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to handle the meetings of the clients and the buyers
- Must have excellent communication skills to negotiate the terms of the deal with the clients and the customers
- Must be able to work flexible hours and under tight deadlines in order to achieve the sales goals and targets of the Real Estate firm
- Must have good knowledge about the accounts and economics in order to deal with the buyers who are looking for commercial and industrial properties
- Must be able to operate the computer software in order to make forms for new vacancies and filling out the client’s forms in the database
- Must have analytical skills to analyze the client’s needs and the fulfill all the legal terms of the deal
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills while making a deal with a client and the buyer and while resolving their complaints
We at LandLord.com are looking to hire Real Estate Agent who can work in close collaboration with our sales team. He must be patient, amiable, confident and committed to his work. He must be able to work flexible hours to meet the client’s requirements. He will be given a target for each month that he will have to do in order to get a raise.
We are looking for a person who can negotiate all the terms with the buyers and the clients and settle the dispute between them. If you have the relevant experience and the expertise that is required for this job, you can apply for it using our email address.