Here is a sample of law enforcement resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a police recruit, police resume, state police, police officer, as well as a detective resume.
A law agent or law enforcement is a Government employee who is responsible for the prevention, investigation, arrest or the detention of the personnel that are suspected or convicted of criminal law against them, including an employee involved in this activity is transferred to a supervisory or management position; Or serving a social worker or a pre-trial.
Federal law enforcement agents are similar to those of local police officers function. That means law enforcement, investigate crimes, to preserve evidence, write reports for state prosecutors, arrest fugitives and testify in court.
Qualifications and Skills for a Law Enforcement
- Communication Skills
- Commitment to Helping People
- Ability to Handle Work with Difficult People in Difficult Situations
- Physical and Psychological Attributes
Law Enforcement Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Professional engaged in law enforcement with more than 8 years of experience in the capacity of public services. The documented success to direct and manage the objectives of law enforcement. History resolves consumer complaints. Addicted handling of court proceedings and public hearings. Practical experience to take the necessary measures against the perpetrators, collecting evidence, files and generate the appropriate reports. Documented success:
- Liaison with the community and individuals
- Crime prevention and community safety
- identify and question suspects
- The spread of potentially explosive situations
Organizing and deploying staff in certain areas of competence cautious, reducing criminal activity by 10% in area
Internal promotion within six months of service after acquiring excellent in the roles of law enforcement
TUV County Office– Norfolk, VA | June 2010 – Present
Law Enforcement Officer
- Check the entry of unauthorized persons in the office
- Patrol building and its surroundings and report any incidents or unusual events
- In response to alarms, fire or other immediate threat to life or property
- apprehend any suspicious persons or criminals
- Operate and monitor the sophisticated tools and specialized machines for security services
TUV County Office – Boston, MA | May 2007 – Jan 2010
- Monitor the loading and records all activities in the daily report of the agent.
- Act as a first response to emergency medical services, including incoming and Red with situations.
- To protect federal employees and their properties to monitor all access to assets owned and rented.
- Maintaining order, respond to emergencies and enforce federal and local laws.
- Acted as sole distributor and a central point of contact for the entire complex.
XYZ college, Kansas City, KS
BA in Criminal Justice
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the law enforcement resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search