Java Developer Resume Sample and Required Skills
Java Developer Resume Sample – A java developer or Java Programmer career involves high-level programming knowledge and long hard working hours. They are recruited in all the companies where Information Technology plays a major role, especially companies that have jobs with website development, database designing, software testing, cell phone programming, internet or intranet designing etc.
Java developers use the Java programming language to write the applications for websites. Once a website is operating, developers must revise and update applications when necessary. Other responsibilities may include analyzing data, coding algorithms and validating user information. In order to protect user privacy, developers may also create security applications for a website.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Java Developer Resume
A java developer will require experience in all or any of the following skills
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, The Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Enterprise Java Bean (EJB), JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java Servlets (including JNDI), Struts, and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers and management
- Talented problem solver able to think “outside the box”
- Proven background leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments
- EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
- Oracle database SQL and JDBC
- XML,X query, XSL
- J2EE framework
- Java XML Parsing,Coding
- Perl and Python
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Java-based Web services
- Java Servlet Technology
- I Text for RTF Generation
Jаvа Dеvеlореr Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Highly accomplished and experienced Java Developer with comprehensive mastery of all Java packages. Expert at both local and global vendor networks. Able to work independently with little to no supervision as well as functioning as an excellent team player.
- Extensive knowledge of image processing and font rendering
- Superior mastery of Java on Unix Mac OSX and Linux
- Strong proficiency with Swing printing and imaging and other packages of Java API
- High adaptability to changing workplaces and requirements
- Exceptional ability to manage projects and meet milestones
- Excellent ability to code and design to specifications
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
- Serve integral role in 7-member team working for a financial-services company.
- Assist in designing, building, and maintaining a database to analyze life cycle of checking and debit transactions.
- Analyze repercussions of check fraud, primarily ramifications of stolen checks on banking account fees and transactions.
ABC Co., Ltd., New York, NY (1997-2001)
- Designed and troubleshot updates for Y2K compliance on IBM platform utilizing multiple languages.
- Supported account maintenance for financial-services system.
- Developed, tested, and implemented a financial-services application to bring multiple clients into standard database format.
- Acted as technical lead on a project which brought a new client to Uniform Checking Verification System (UCVS).
Master’s Degree – Computer Science (2011)
University of Minnesota
Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science (2008)
University of Minnesota
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the Java developer resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Feature image: Designed by Freepik