Here is a sample of web developer resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a web application developer.
A web developer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a developer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
After establishing the target audience for a website and identifying the type of content it will host a web developer will:
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- test the website and identify any technical problems.
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Skills Required for Web Developer
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Three years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Web Dеvеlореr Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Advanced web developer with 10 years of experience in structuring, developing and implementing interactive websites. Innovative use of technology and SEO to drive traffic and engage users. Able to complete projects efficiently and satisfy customers with attractive, user-friendly websites.
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
- Be able to use their initiative
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
- Perform website design and development for clients in diverse fields such as medical devices, educational software, and entertainment.
- Specialized in sites for new local artists, including elements such as tour calendars, ticket shop carts, music streaming, and news updates.
- Worked closely with the senior developer and learned advanced project management skills.
- Coordinate with user interface designers to develop site architecture.
ABC Co., Ltd., New York, NY (2012 – 2015)
- Developed entire application components as well as individual applications, working on the entire process of web development, including planning, designing/developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software code for website components.
- Discussed options with clients to make sure websites meet their needs as well as the needs of their customers.
- Developed websites for variety of companies while maintaining consistent feel and brand awareness.
- Provided technical support to high-level users.
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Science, 2011
University of Minnesota
Computer Programming and Analysis, 2008
University of Minnesota
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the web developer resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.