Human Resources Generalist Job Description
A Human Resources Generalist is a person whose main aim is to fulfill the new vacancies of the office. He has to hire potential candidates, make reports about the pay, handle the disputes of the staff and start new projects.
If you are thinking to hire a Human Resources Generalist for your office, you can have a look at the job description for Human Resources Generalist given below. It will be of help to you.
Human Resources Generalist Job Description Sample
Position: Human Resources Generalist
Degree: Masters in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA
Working conditions: He has to work in the office. It means he will have to work in the office by acquiring the staffing, talent acquisition and resolving the complaints of the staff.
- Must have a valid degree from a business school of Masters in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA
- Must have an experience of almost 6 years as a Human Resources Generalist for any well-reputed company
- Must act as a bridge between the mangers and the employers while hiring the new employees
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to handle the recruitment process and must schedule the appointments and interviews
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the new clients and the new employers
- Must be able to work flexible hours and under tight deadlines to make the payrolls sheets monthly
- Must have good knowledge about the accounts and economics in order to have a keen look at the company’s earnings, sales and the budget
- Must be able to operate the computer software to make job descriptions for new vacancies and forms
- Must have analytical skills to analyze the abilities and the sills of the candidates that are selected for the job
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must fulfill the legal requirement while hiring a new employee for the company
We at Wiki Solutions Ltd. are looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist for our main office to handle the new recruitment process that is going on in our office. We want a person who can hire new people while making sure that they are capable to do the job and fulfill our requirements. We want a person who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with the staff and the clients.
He must act as a bridge between the staff and the employer and resolve any dispute about any work, projects, or payments. He must be able to make payroll sheets, keep an eye on the attendance of the employees, and organize the appointments and the schedules of the meetings.
He must be able to work flexible hours in order to meet the targets and the goals of the company. He must have excellent administrative writing skills in order to write out for vacancies. If you have all the skills that are required to do this job, do apply for it using our email address or our postal address as well.