Here is a sample of real estate agent resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a real estate manager.
Estate agents oversee the valuations, sales and rentals of property. They are typically employed or hired on a contract basis by estate / property firms or consultancies. For agents with sufficient experience, self-employment is an option as principle employment or a way to make additional income. Much of the work entails communication with prospective property buyers, sellers and other organizations such as mortgage companies or leasing firms. As such, the ability to establish rapport and communicate effectively is essential. Real estate agents are tasked with property valuations, preparing sales brochures and marketing properties through the use of brochures. They may also be responsible for monitoring property sales, managing rental properties for the property owner, and negotiating the sale of property between two parties. The work requires extra hours outside of the office in order to conduct property valuations and provide viewings to interested buyers. Salaries in this field are often augmented through bonuses and commission dependent on the amount of sales. There are some promotional prospects, with opportunities for managerial and specialist roles. There is moderate competition for vacancies.
Qualifications and Training
A degree is not always required for entry into the profession, but having relevant experience and/or an educational background in an appropriate subject such as surveying, property management, business studies, construction or architecture is helpful. Work in the service sector or experience gained in sales and/or customer service is advantageous.
Skills Required for Real Estate Agent
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Ability to navigate schedules effectively
- Ability to be personable and establish good rapport
- Knowledge of residential as well as commercial building codes and enforcement
Real Estate Agent Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Real estate professional with many years of residential sales experience. Demonstrated success in marketing residential sales programs, promotions, and campaigns. Expert at using Web technology to attract a targeted market segment. Ability to contact buyers and sellers quickly through an extensive, well-maintained network of contacts. Specialist in historic restorations.
2011 – Present DIRECTOR OF SALES / OWNER
Swift Properties and Management
- Founded single proprietorship focused on upscale, historic, single-family dwellings. Developed personalized marketing campaigns. Grew and nurtured network of colleagues, former clients, and business associates.
- Linked new home owners to restoration experts when needed.
- Personally guided prospective home owners through neighborhoods to illustrate the range of historic dwellings on the market.
- Designed the use of websites with full 360-degree virtual tours to market homes.
2008 – 2011 REAL ESTATE AGENT
Highland Real Estate
- Coordinated and directed the management of a portfolio of 160 properties, with responsibility for marketing and selling surplus real estate. Served as the real estate liaison between internal corporate headquarters’ staff and external brokerage firms.
2004 – 2008 Bachelor of Science in Marketing
California State University
***This is only the real estate agent resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search