Here is a sample of business development manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a business development manager.
As a business development manager, you are tasked to research organizations to discover prospective customers and identify decision makers in the organization. You are to find out the needs of an organization and work with a team to plan proposals and pricing, sell products and services to both old and new customers, building positive relationships with customers, attend conferences and events. You are also responsible for report writing and giving presentations to customers and senior management, forecasting sales targets and ensuring that they are achieved within the given time-frame, discovering new opportunities and methods for sales campaigns and delivering training to business developers and junior sales teams. Discovering and exploring of potential business deals and screening the deals by analyzing market strategies to be adopted, the needed requirements and evaluating available options.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Business Development Manager Resume
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Sales plans execution
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Budget management
- Customers’ identification
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Project Management Skills
- Competitor monitoring
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Account management
- Team working and leadership skills
- Materials management
- Research & strategy
- Time management and organizational skills.
Business Development Manager Resume Sample
[Street, City, Stаtе, Ziр] | [Phоnе] [Emаil Addrеѕѕ]
An extremely motivated and business oriented individual with a good track record of setting and achieving business development goals. Major competencies include ability to work and meet tight deadlines and good business development acumen with a flair for analysis business reports together with exceptional negotiation and follow up skills.
- Easily set and met business development goals
- Assist the delivery team in making proposals
- Called and emailed prospective customers in order to solicit business
- Responded to queries put forth by prospective customers
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Hankel Business Solutions, MN (2010 – Present)
Business Development Manager
- Ensure that proper follow up procedures are managed.
- Utilized sales and marketing tools to create brand awareness in the market.
- Participate in the efforts of the creative and strategic pricing by providing valuable input.
- Introduced improvements in business strategies based on customer feedback.
- Make and deliver presentations boasting of the company’s services.
- Expanded business along with the respective market share for the firm.
- Assist the delivery team in making proposals.
Sothel and Co, MN (2004 – 2010)
Business Development Officer
- Developed new marketing strategies to capture new clients.
- Negotiated with customers and clients on behalf of firm.
- Developed new processes for the growth of the firm.
- Directed all meetings and produced presentations for clients.
- Developed strategies and business for the firm by building corporate relationships with market leaders and customers.
Masters in Business Administration
North California University, CA
***This is only the business development manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Business Development Manager Job Description Sample
- Training Manager Job Description Sample
- Bar Manager Job Description Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search