Credit analyst job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Credit analysts have a very tough job while they work at any bank or any financial loan granting company. They have to analyze the clients; the risks associated with the loan granting and the credit and loan records of the clients. As the job is tough, a very competent person can do it only.
If you are looking for a credit analyst for your company, you can have a look at the credit analyst job description given blew to have an idea about his duties and the kind of responsibilities that he has to fulfill.
Credit Analyst Job Description Sample
Position: Credit analyst
Degree: Masters in Business Administration, Accounting or Marketing along with an MBA
Working conditions: He has to work mostly in the office which means he will have to meet the potential clients and the customers who are seeking a loan
- Must have a valid degree from a business school of Masters in Business Administration, Accounting or Marketing along with an MBA
- Must have an experience of almost 6 years as a credit analyst for any well-reputed company who gives loans
- Must act as a bridge between the company and the clients who are seeking a loan
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to handle the clients, their credit, and loans files and their issues related to loan seeking
- Must have excellent communication skills to negotiate the clients and the customers
- Must be able to work flexible hours and under tight deadlines in order to achieve the loan and credit goals set by the company
- Must have good knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Ratio analysis Statistics, Economics, Calculus, Financial statement analysis, and Risk assessment
- Must be able to operate the computer software in order to make clients credit and loan data files to keep a record
- Must have analytical skills to analyze the risks associated with the client’s financial terms while granting a loan
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills while dealing with the employees, staff, clients, and the customers as well
- Must be able to work with the sales and the marketing departments in order to collaborate the credit exposure
- Must be able to solve the complaints of the clients
We at Worthy Bank Ltd are looking to hire a credit analyst for our main office branch in Yorkshire. We are looking for an experienced and educated person. He must have a fair deal of experience in dealing with the clients. He should be able to analyze the financial terms and the risks associated while granting a loan to any individual or company. He must be able to work with the loan committee by making loan forms and filling out the applications for granting a loan.
He must be able to negotiate with the clients effectively using his communication skills and excellent persuading abilities. He should be able to work at flexible hours and should be able to handle the pressure.
If you think you are capable to do the job, do apply for it using our email id given below.