Leasing agent job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Property leasing is a very difficult task to be done. If you want to give your property at rent, you have to make sure that it go in the right hands. This process is eased by the leasing agents. They seek for the potential tenants. They show them the property and make deal with them. If you are looking to hire a leasing for your leasing company, scroll through the job description given below in order to have a clear idea.
Leasing Agent Job Description Sample
Position: Leasing agent
Degree: Bachelors degree in sales, real estate or Marketing
Working conditions: Has to work from office and has to travel a lot as well in order to meet the property owners and make deals with the tenants
- Must have a Bachelors degree in sales, real estate or Marketing Must have at least 3 years of experience in the given field
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in order to persuade the clients to buy any property
- Must be confident and have excellent communication skills as he will have to deal with the tenants on daily basis
- Must have presentation and demonstration skills to demonstrate the property to the tenants bore making a deal
- Must be able to meet up the requirements of the tenants and fulfill their needs as agreed in the deal
- Must be able to deal with the expectations of the clients
- Must be able to make rental forms and gather personal information of the tenants
- Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills in order to negotiate the leasing terms with the clients
- Must be able to persuade the clients with his interpersonal skills and fulfill their needs for the maintenance of the property
- Must be proficient in using computers in order to make a record of the deals made with the clients
We at Land.Com are looking to hire a leasing agent for our York office. We have been making a lot of deals in that area so we need a local person who has a good idea about the property of the neighborhood and who knows the requirements of the tenants who accommodate that area. We are looking for a person who at least has a Bachelor’s degree in real estate. We want a person who can access all the data about the tenants while acting as a landowner. He has to make a deal the clients as a landowner. He will have to negotiate the terms and conditions of the stay with the tenants, their rights, the rent and all the legal issues.
He must have an idea about the laws of the real estate and the terms and conditions of the leasing. He must be customer service orientated in order to handle the problems of the clients. He should select the right clients for the right property. If you think you are worthy to do this job, you can apply for it. Use our email address for this purpose.