Here is a sample of IT project manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an IT project manager, senior it project manager, project manager, IT manager, and software project manager.
Engineering is one of the well-respected professions in our world today. This kind of job is being considered as the most creative and significant work in any industry, since they are the ones responsible in making new innovations in the different places in the world. Engineering comes in the different specialization, and each specialization has its own distinct work. If you are an Engineer you are being valued much in the industry since you are a great help in making any country to develop more when it comes to modern infrastructures. This time, Project Engineering jobs are also among the most wanted positions that most companies are looking for, as well as they are also looking forward to being employed.However, there are several kinds of PE according to their specialization, and among them are the Mechanical PE, Electrical PE, civil PE and even the Structural PE. In the field of construction, there are various works that you can face, thus, being flexible as a project engineer is the best thing that you need to do. You need to know the works of Mechanical Project Engineers, like designing heating, ventilation and even air conditioning for buildings. They are also working on the designs of cars, tools and other equipments, and even machinery. When it comes to the Electrical Project Engineers, you are going to work on power and lighting systems for buildings, and in manufacturing in the automotive field.
Skills Required for IT Project Manager
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Interpret clients’ requirements
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Take responsibility for a team of engineers
- Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
IT Project Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
IT PROJECT ENGINEER
Dedicated, reliable IT project leader with excellent interpersonal skills who builds and maintain strong alliance to motivate teams and drive projects to successful completion. Strong communication abilities with extensive experience writing reports crucial to project safety and operations. Experience working with a variety of technical equipment with the in-depth knowledge required to troubleshoot, problem-solve and maximise productivity. Reputation as a resourceful team player working with integrity and professionalism to earn respect, inspire cooperation and exceed business expectations.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Project Launch and/or Shutdown
- Budget & Expense Management
- Leadership & Mentoring
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Analysis & Problem-Solving
ABC C., MIAMI, FL. 20xx – Present
Serve as charter member of Design Team for first Java-based RAID storage array configuration utility. Design architecture including requirement definition. Object modelling design, tier structure development and user interface definition. Evaluate and recommend technology including Java version, event model, UL component frame work/tool sets, development environment, testing and metrics tools sets.
- Create utility that enable creation of downloadable packages with remote storage Array controller operating code version dependencies and displayable attribute identifiers.
- Implement configuration snapshot utility to allow configuration of RAID Storage Array to be captured for backup or replication tasks.
- Operate a Mac-based console running Logic audio Platinum program.
- Investigate emerging network technologies and set strategic networking direction for all 1,100+ locations.
ABC C., MIAMI, FL. 20xx – 20xx
Served as a member of IT leadership team; oversaw Enterprise Network Management, share Network Engineering services and Strategic Planning Team. Provided strategic planning of networking solutions for the enterprise; negotiated contract term with all major network and equipment providers.
- Established the plan for effective monitoring of network components throughout the enterprise.
- Led the design of the communication infrastructure for one of the most high-traffic retail internet sites.
- Implemented network change management solutions consistent with industry best practices for release management (ITIL).
UNIVERSITY OF XYZ, MIAMI, FLORIDA. 20xx – 20xx
Bachelor of Information Technology
***This is only the IT project manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?