Travel agent job description example, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
People love traveling. They will travel whenever they get time. Adventurous trips are a common thing these days. Religious trips, holiday’s tours, and trips, etc. are a common thing in this part of the year. Therefore everybody needs a person who can make sure that they do the best tour in the best packages at the best rates. This person is named as the travel agent. They usually work for travel companies. Their job is to target clients and make them have a trip on the package that the company is offering. Travel agents have a vast traveling knowledge as they have traveling experience. They will guide you about which places you should visit and when.
If you are looking to hire a person for a travel agent job, have a look at the job description given below. We have made sure that all the responsibilities are mentioned in it, so no queries remain in the minds of both parties.
Travel Agent Job Description Sample
Position: Travel agent
Degree: Masters in Business Administration or Marketing
Working conditions: Has to work remotely mostly in persuading the clients. Office work is done from time to time as well.
- Must have an MBA or a Master degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Must have at least three years of experience as Travel agent for a well-known traveling agency
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills as he will have to negotiate with the client and make sure that they cut a deal every time
- Must know about the tours and packages that the company is offering
- Must have presentation and demonstration skills as he will have to present the travel guidelines to the clients thoroughly, so interpersonal skills are a key
- Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills and should be able to work during the peak working seasons
- Must have proficient interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Must be skilled in using computers as he has to manage every client individually and keep a record of all his credentials
Travel Agent Job Description – Key responsibilities:
We at BookYourTicket.com are looking to hire a Travel agent for our company. As it is the peak season for traveling, we are looking for a person who can work flexible hours. He must be able to travel and must be able to work from the office as well. Having excellent communication skills is a must-have for this job. We need a person who can give exposure to our packages by targeting the potential clients. He must have analytical skills to analyze the client’s potential and his financial credentials to offer him the package accordingly.
As a travel agent, he will be given a target that he has to achieve every month. If you think you aver all the credentials that are required by us for this job, do apply for it using our email address or drop your CV at our office. We will try to get in touch with you at the earliest hour.
Travel Agent Job Description
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search