The following resume sample presents various responsibilities and key skills that a storekeeper should have. Feel free to copy and edit the provided sample of storekeeper resume to apply the job you want.
A storekeeper plays a pivotal role in the daily running of the business of a firm; a storekeeper is known to be the face of the firm. A storekeeper keeps record of what goes in and out of the store; they take inventory of goods in the store and also record sales of goods that go out of the store.
A storekeeper must make sure goods coming into the store are in good condition, if not they return it to the supplier of the product. To be able to carry out the functions of a store keeper properly, you must have enough knowledge of the products you are in charge of, have knowledge about the company you work for and have good human relations too.
If a customer asks information about any product in your care, you should be able to give the adequate answer to the customer. A storekeeper should also have good mathematical knowledge to be able to make quick calculations, apply discounts, report sales expenditure etc. they must also be a computer literate as it is of utmost importance in this modern age.
Finally, a storekeeper must have good organizational skills and make sure the store is kept clean all the time.
Key Skills for Writing Storekeeper Resume
- Good organizational skills
- A computer literate
- Good human relations
- Good intuition
- Clean record keeping ability
- Good communication skills
- Have a clean lifestyle too
Storekeeper Resume Example
000 South Court, Sacramento, CA 00000, Tel: (555) 555-555, Email:idtecresume.com
Highly motivated, results-driven and tenacious senior executive offering more that +10 years of retail sales and multi-unit store management experience. Offer exceptional qualifications in creating effective marketing strategies and plans to increase sales, capitalize on growth opportunities and maintain profitable retail operation. Recognized as an empowering manager, adept at training and developing employees to foster than unity toward fulfillment to corporate target goals. Excel at establishing win-win relationship and addressing diverse customer needs by providing innovative solutions and ensuring utmost satisfaction. Display proven effectiveness to multitask in a fast-paced environment with dedication to superior service.
SKILLS AND RELEVANT ABILITIES
- Retail and Department Management
- Competitive market research and analysis
- Product Positioning and Corporate Branding
- Superior Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Leadership Training and Team Building
- Marketing and Promotional Campaign
- Sales Action and Plans Development
- Outstanding Customers Service Relations
- Excellent Presentation and Negotiation Abilities
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
ABC COMPANY, INC., LEXINGTON, KY (20xx to Present)
- Direct and coordinate day-to-day operational aspect of the business to continuously increase profitability. Spearhead a team of 3 executives and 10 department supervisors including 150 to 180 associates of drive sales, service and credit results. Oversaw the budget process through optical staffing while keeping salary costs below profit plan guideline. Facilitate weekly strategic and tactical meetings with the management team to plan and brainstorm on activities, set, marketing and upcoming deadlines to maximise results and reduce non-reproductive exercises. Preside over the execution of markdown phasing to maintain gross margin above company’s standard while delivering impactful shopping experience to the customers with properly sized and signed racks. Build and cultivate long term quality relationship with client by addressing their needs and providing their utmost satisfaction under time constraints.
- Drive all efforts to maintain the highest level of merchandised standards.
- Played a vital role in the managing salary cost to 1% versus salary cost of 10.2%.
- Consistently exceed annual salary cost profit plan in a difficult retail environment while in improving customer service survey score above District, region and company result.
- Design, develop and implement three-and five-years plan, including a plan to visit at mid-year and annual for adjustment and charges.
- Conceptualise and employ an innovative plan, with input from the management team, after completion of the SWOT analysis.
Nuneaton University (20XX – 20XX)
BSc (Hons) Sales Management
REFERENCE – Available upon Request
***This is only the sample of storekeeper resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.