Database Administrator Resume Sample and Required Skills
Database Administrator Resume Sample – A database administrator is a person who uses the software to store and organize data, such as financial information and shipping records of customers. They ensure that the information available to users and are protected from unauthorized access.
Security measures database administrator often provided, ensuring that data is protected from unauthorized access. Many databases contain personal or financial information, which is why safety is important. A database administrator is responsible for data backup systems in case of power failure or other catastrophes. They also provide data integrity, ensuring that data stored on it from reliable sources.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Database Administrator Resume
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of database theory
- Knowledge of database design
- Knowing the RDBMS, p. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), p. SQL / PSM, or Transact-SQL.
Sarah J. Najera
Database Administrator Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Database Administrator (DBA), with extensive experience in the design, coding, testing, and support for Oracle database solutions and next-generation SQL Server environment. Experienced in various technologies, including Oracle 9i / 10g, DB2, Access.
Several years of experience in systems management database administration, experts in the development and maintenance of the database, with substantial work experience in high-end servers, want to make an active career and take responsibility all the time.
DBA skills include:
- Administration of Oracle Database 10g
- Capacity for optimization and control performance
- Data security, backup, and recovery
- Standby Administration / tilt • Administration/ installing Oracle RAC & ASM
- The development of Oracle Forms and Reports
- Web Solutions supports database
- SQL Tuning in Oracle
XYZ COMMUNICATIONS, New York City, NY
Database Administrator (10/2010 – Present)
- Provide the DB and tools designed to help manage databases and transaction processing environments.
- Evaluate and execute the application of new technologies.
- Work in collaboration with business developers and project managers.
- Develop training programs and staff training and technical support for applications to use online database process.
- Provide technical support for SQL database environment monitors database development and organization.
- Regularly communicate with staff to ensure a good flow of information from the SQL database.
- Create databases with the backup system.
- Monitor availability of data to response to faster query the user.
- Design a conceptual scheme to meet customer needs.
- Test and install the latest version of the company management database systems.
- Access to authorized users based on their needs and requirements.
ABC TECH COMPANY, Las Vegas, NV
Database Administrator (12/2007 – 5/2010)
- Served as a DBA or a project manager in achieving average + 80 extensive deployment analysis of operational requirements for the project management to providing solutions and support.
- Recruited project for the integration of data from $1.2 million to the company of financial services that the consolidated information programs, market data by third parties and its internal applications / fixed income.
- Created Web-enabled system group programming for large universities, allowed students to view and print current and future semesters schedules. Submitted the resolution in time, specification and within budget.
- Got innovative and robust data on the time employees in the intake system, which automated the update function of the database, allowing new data on wages and exceptions process automatically fill.
- Developed and tested strategies for data storage and disaster recovery for operating a database of large manufacturing companies offers a solution that enables recovery performance and high availability.
- Improved understanding of database systems by end users by performing workshops for pre-deployment, training and individual and collective training materials create easy to use.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, Brooklyn, NY
B.S, Management Science Info Systems 5/2006
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the database administrator resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.