Mini Resume Template Example
A mini resume differs from a full length resume because it contains only the most important of your qualifications and career achievements. It concisely highlights your strengths, and makes an ideal introduction when you’re networking. Potential employers can get a quick and positive overview without having to read through a detailed history, and if you request a reference from someone they can use it to summarize and guide their ideas.
An example of a mini resume is shown below.
PORNTIP CHANAWAT – Mobile Fitness Instructor
163/2 Soi 4, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
Mobile 0747113651 [email protected]
- Service area within a 20 km radius of Terminal 21
- Ten years’ experience in developing personal exercises and diet regimes
- First aid certificate (including CPR)
- Public liability insurance
Competitive pricing structure
- Short resume sample#1
- Short resume sample#2
- Short resume sample#3
- See more perfect 300 + resume examples