District Manager Resume Sample and Required Skills
District Manager Resume Sample – The District Manager is responsible for achieving company objectives and executing initiatives, programs and procedures to ensure company compliance and achieve in the areas of center financial results, customer service, operations, marketing and staff training and development. The District Manager oversees the operations of up to 8 retail tutoring/learning centers. Implements company operational procedures, plans and supports company initiatives and objectives for performance targets. Works as a Team Leader with Center Directors to develop plans to generate sales increases, control expenses and maximize profits. This individual will be responsible for sales to key accounts, working with suppliers, distributor managers and sales people, conducting special events, and providing market information
- Review, assess and analyze monthly financial statements to identify problems and opportunities.
- Attains District financial goals by directing Center Directors in their efforts and execution of individual store financial goals and attainment of all Company sales initiatives.
- Develop action plans with Center Directors to correct problems and the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Use available reports to identify trends, problems and growth opportunities.
- Leads and assists Center Director in maximizing positive results in the area of Company change and growth through ongoing, proactive and effective downward communication.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A District Manager Resume
- Ability to work weekends and extended workdays (generally 3+ nights per week for on-premise account development & programming)
- Make in person presentations – good communicating skills in both written and oral aspect
- Access on-line data and review/analyze for information and opportunities within key accounts & assigned geography
- Ability to travel within assigned geography – generally 2-4 days per week
Good District Manager Resume Sample
111 South Court, Sacramento, CA 00000, Tel: (000) 000-000
Accomplished district sales manager with a nine years track record of motivating and coaching teams to achieve goals surpassing result. Talented for identifying and developing high-calibre employees. Innovator of best practice strategies.
- Relationship Management
- Organisation & Prioritisation
- Training and Staff Development
- Team Building and Supervision
- Cost containment
- Sales Closing
- Cold Calling
- Performance Maximisation
XYZ STORES – Mount Pleasant, SC 20xx – 20xx
Senior District Manager
- Directed operation of 35 stores with annual sales volume of up to $25 million. Analysed sales report and develop action plan to achieve company’s objectives. Controlled general and administrative cost, payroll and store expenses. Communicated with store manager on sales and HR issues. Conducted visual and compliance audits.
- Reduced manager turn-over rate by developing and implementing a comprehensive training program.
- Selected by VP to play a key role in downsizing and closing stores.
- Achieved company’s bottom-line objectives by designing and training managers on a user-friendly P&L tracking system.
- Chosen to be a liaison for the customer Product Group based.
- Identified and groomed two high-calibre candidates for District Manager Position.
- Hosted several High-profile meeting and conducted television and radio interviews for discovery communications.
ABC ENTERPRISES – Mount Pleasant, SC 20xx – 20xx
District Sales Manager
- Supervised 14 sales Professionals and maximised sales team performance. Directed the UZ Engineered Products Ins., and State Chemical Divisions. Drove sales growth by recruiting, hiring and training qualified sales people in effective sales techniques. Provide accurate sales forecasting and budget control. Conduct sales meeting and present product as trade show.
- Earned District sales manager of the year Award in 20xx.
- Increased sales by 15% for three consecutive years; overseeing most improved sales for 20xx, 20xx and 20xx.
- Achieved lowest turn-over rate in the company by maintaining high moral levels.
CENTRLA MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, MOUNT PLEASANT
BS in Business Administration, 20xx
REFERENCE – Available upon Request
***This is only the district manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.