Buyer Purchasing Manager Job Description – There is a dire need to understand the fact that only those products should get to the shelves that will be liked by the customers. A buyer purchasing manager is a person who can be of help in doing the research and evaluation of the products. He is a person who does the background work. The analytical and observational skills are a must-have for a Buyer Purchasing Manager. As he has to manage everything, he has a load of responsibilities to do so this is a challenging job. If you are looking to hire a person for a Buyer Purchasing Manager job, you can have an idea about the position using the job description given.
Buyer Purchasing Manager Job Description Sample
Position: Buyer Purchasing Manager
Degree: Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing or at least a high school degree
Working conditions: He has to work mostly in the office but sometimes on the field as well which means he will have to travel to meet the potential clients, inventory and stock stores, and visit the sales, exhibitions, and events as well.
- Must have a valid degree from a high school or a business school of Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing
- Must have an experience of almost three years in the sales and marketing as a Buyer Purchasing Manager for a well-reputed company
- Must be able to handle the clients and make the deals as well
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to organize and manage the products that will be on sale first
- Must have proficient communication skills to handle the supplier and negotiate with them about the quality of the products
- Must be able to handle the pressure of the work and must be able to achieve the sales goals
- Must have an insight into the management and accounts to handle the budget of the purchase
- Must be able to operate the computer software especially the statistical ones such as Microsoft Excel and SPSS
- Must have analytical skills and observational skills to analyze the sales approach and make changes accordingly
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills while dealing with the clients and the suppliers
We are looking to hire a Buyer Purchasing Manager for our company. As we are a clothing company, we want a person who can work efficiently in organizing our clothing collections according to the seasons and the public demand. We want a person who can deal your supplier and negotiate with them as well. We will never compromise on quality so we want a person who can do the same as well. As a Buyer Purchasing Manager, he will have to make new products and sell them to the customers as well. His duties will require him to travel a lot as well. He will have to work flexible hours so make sure that you get these things straight before applying for this job. You can use the email given below if you think you are capable of doing this job.