Here is a sample of operations manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want.
Operations Manager is the executive who oversees the production of goods and/or services. He is Director of Operations to ensure that the organization operates, as well as possible, with quality service and problems that meet the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Skills Required for Operations Manager
- Make sure that the daily operations of the business running smoothly.
- To ensure project milestones.
- Oversees employee monitoring.
- Be sure to follow safety standards.
- Motivate employees.
- Guide people.
- Work in the established team.
- Successful project management to completion.
- Management Office.
- Preparation of annual budgets and performance reports against budget
Operations Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Versatile individual focused and motivated by a vision of success in overcoming the competition in every sense. Has a long history to ensure that the daily operations of a business running smoothly. Feels comfortable working with others to achieve results, and someone who will bring new ideas and talent for your business. Its main features are its ability to lead others, timely decisions and ensure that the processes running at maximum efficiency. These are all features that ensure that plays a key role in future success. Now he is looking for work for a company that has an environment that encourages teamwork, energy, and creativity.
Working in an organization that offers interesting challenges in the management of business operations management and professional development.
2010 – Present, A&B International plc
- Has an important role in the strategic plans – developed long-term forecasts and Maintain long-term financial plans, strategies developed and implemented and organizational policies.
- Interact daily with plate – budget management in cooperation with the Council.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the system and process / operational policies to support the organization’s mission; the data/information supported management.
- Develop and manage the annual budget and tax programs and documents organized budgets.
- Monitor the global financial, human resource management, information systems, and business checks.
- Supervise and direct the office managers on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly progress reports, meeting the requirements relating to tax and generate year-end reports.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Management/organization database file data file.
- Manage wages, benefits and insurance employees.
2002 – 2010, Y&Z International plc
- Managed all aspects of the business.
- Participated in the process of recruitment and selection of staff.
- Planned and coordinated project work.
- Handled logistics organization.
- Oversaw employee monitoring.
- Made sure the staff was smart and professional appearance at all times.
- Ensured that all fleet vehicles were maintained in safe and profitable conditions.
- Ensured that each department operates was in accordance with all legal requirements.
- Monitored changes and new technology innovation.
- Monitored the efficiency of all employees.
- Kept a clean job, professionally and safely.
- Kept an eye on the operating budget.
- The ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- The ability to manage operations within budget constraints.
- Knowledge of the process of budget preparation and knowledge of the concepts of profit and loss.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Can work in an ambiguous and fast environment.
- Production operations manuals define how to run a business.
- The implementation of the strategy of quality management and regulations.
- Clear communication of instructions and information for staff.
- Encouraging, identification and development of best practice strategies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Colorado State University
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Operations Management
REFERENCES – Available on request.
***This is only the operations manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search