Here is a sample of web designer resume for getting hired – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a web designer, and freelance web designer.
Web designers create layout designs for Web pages, creating interfaces that have the right blend of information, graphics, structure, and navigation. Though today’s large sites depend on advanced programming, a Web designer typically focuses on the visual side of creating the end product.
Web design is a field of constant innovation and reinvention. To stay competitive in the field, Web designers must be aware of changing Web standards, issues such as browser and device compatibility, and current best practices for usability and accessibility.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Web Designer Resume
This includes computer and language skills and may also include job specific skills of any sort:
- Computer skills: List specific languages and programs
- Language skills: Specify language and level of proficiency
- HTML, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic and Web Designing Softwares
- Experience working in web design & designing complex web applications
- User experience/user interface
- Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented, can manage multiple tasks seamlessly, proven ability to meet deadlines; ability to prioritize tasks.
- Motivated and eager to learn.
- A portfolio of beautiful work to prove it.
Web Designer Resume Sample
Street, City, State, Zip | Phone, Email Address
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Web Graphic Design
- Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Web Programming Experience
- Front End Development
- Rapid Prototype Creation
- Web User Interface Design
- The Web Programming Skills
- Web Analytics
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto 2015 – Present
Senior Web Designer
- Create and design user interface for corporate websites with high traffic.
- Conceptualize and develop online flash advertising for online partners and corporate websites.
- Provide guidance for brand management and develop style guides to clients.
- Manage and guide several external design agencies.
- Provide art direction and design on commercials, billboards, and broadcast graphics.
- Visualize and design interface of the B2B affiliate programs, intranet sites, newsletters, e-mail blasts and merchant service websites.
- Create survey designs and invites for corporate affiliates.
- Manage conceptualization and completion of brochures, print advertisements, tradeshow signage and sales collateral.
- Develop and design Flash-based services and instructional demonstrations for several tools for clients.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2007 – 2014)
- Corresponded and met with clients to determine requirements of clients for company sites.
- Created portals, corporate websites as well as large scale web applications.
- Designed and developed site graphics, layouts, and web interfaces.
- Designed and created test websites for sales as well as for other demonstration purposes.
- Managed quality check, quality control and quality assurance of finished websites.
- Validated links and Web forms.
- Designed templates and trained users for the development of future web pages.
Bachelor of Web Design, 2005
University: American University, Washington, DC
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the web designer resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
**Featured image: Designed by Freepik
Want more samples?
- Web Designer Resume Sample and Required Skills
- Graphic Designer Cover Letter Sample
- Professional Webmaster Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search