Here is a sample of travel consultant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a business travel consultant, travel consultant, visa consultant, tourism management, and travel assistant.
The role of travel consultant is to help with travel advice and travel arrangements, whether for business or pleasure. Employees in this position provide information on destinations and people transport, the staff of the company and the client, as well as the management of promotional materials related to travel.
A travel consultant specializes in coordinating and book travel arrangements for individuals, groups, and companies. Most Travel Consultant professionals are employed in travel agencies, although the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that 14 percent are self-employed. And the Internet makes it easy and convenient for the average person to make their travel arrangements, many people still use travel consultants to book their trip and make sure they are getting more for their money.
Travel Consultant uses the information they have gained from their research to provide expert travel advice to their clients. Recommendations may include avoiding the initial application because of bad reviews Hotel, set the date of their trip in order to get a better job or a group of tourist services in one package to save money. They can also give advice on the expected weather conditions and popular activities and events to take part in your stay.
As a travel consultant, your main responsibility will be to simplify the organization of the process of traveling to the customers who use their knowledge of the industry. Travel consultant provides professional advice, ensuring the best value options for clients and ensure they have a positive travel experience.
Travel consultant may specialize in a particular area, as well as domestic travel, international travel, corporate travel and visit.
Skills Required for Travel Consultant
- Commercially known
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Promote and market operations
- Processing of applications and user complaints
- Tips on visas or passports
- Employment, training, and supervision of staff
- budget management
- Keep financial and statistical records
- A safe holiday sale
- Business objectives and benefits
- Preparation of promotional materials and exhibitions
Travel Consultant Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
Summary: Travel consultant friendly and flexible with excellent skills in customer service and successful experience to help clients find offers packages and provide a competitive and profitable journey. Highly qualified anticipate customer needs and plan trips accordingly. Resolve creative problem which emphasizes the place of sales to increase revenue. Recognized interact effectively with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Reservations, handling visas and booking flights
- Managing customer complaints diplomatic
- Attention to detail and ability to work together
- Strong skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude towards work
ABC Group – Seattle, WA | 9/2008 – Present
- Demonstrate a sense of exceptional travel tips to coordinate three corporate events travel activities for a trip to the Middle East immediately.
- Develop the idea of developing plans for student’s packages, including holiday tours.
- Booking travel and international and local arrangements for holidays.
- Interacting with customers lead to repeat business.
- Providing estimates of the cost of the journey and hotel.
- Apply for a discount program if necessary.
XYZ Group – Seattle WA | 3/2006 – 9/2008
- Had adequate information to users on tariffs and route.
- Maintained customer base for monitoring.
- Processed collections and payments.
- Advised clients on travel arrangements.
- Processed complaints and refunds professionally.
Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management – 2005
University of Washington
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the travel consultant resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Travel Consultant Job Description Sample
- Sales Consultant Job Description Sample
- Marketing Consultant Job Description Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search