Here is a sample of personal trainer resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a personal trainer, and fitness training.
A personal trainer is a certified individual who has varying degrees of knowledge of the general condition involved in exercise prescription and instruction. Motivate clients to set goals and provide feedback and reporting to clients accounts. Coaches to measure strengths and weaknesses of their clients with estimates of fitness.
These fitness assessments may also be taken before and after the exercise program to measure their improvement in fitness rating. They can also educate their clients in many other aspects of the welfare of the year, including the guidelines of health and nutrition in general.
Qualified personal trainers recognize their own areas of expertise. If a coach suspects that the client has a medical condition that might prevent the client to safely participate in the exercise, they must refer the client to the proper health professional for prior approval.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Personal Trainer Resume
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Willingness to learn new skills
Personal Trainer Resume Sample
Aaron C. Jordan
(Address, Contact Info)
Personal trainer with excellent resources dedicated 8 years of experience in various fitness environments. Adept advise clients on the analysis of body fat, dietary needs, proper use of exercise equipment and exercise properly. Well versed in conducting fitness exercises based on individual customer needs. SCMS, CPR and first aid certificates.
Personal trainer, and is considered a keen advocate of healthy living and physical fitness to a very successful coach; Encourage personal growth to clients to succeed in all aspects of life, the proposed key competences are;
- Energy – physically and mentally capable.
- A thorough knowledge of food and nutrition.
- Expert in various exercises and the use of fitness equipment and its impact on certain parts of the body.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills
ABC Wellness & Fitness Center Ohio City, OH 2009 – Present
Highlights of Achievements
- Help clients identify personal goals of health and fitness.
- Develop, design and implement dietary and exercise plans designed according to the needs of each client.
- Involve clients in exercises.
- Conduct periodic evaluations fitness.
- Support and encourage clients to achieve their fitness goals.
- Demonstrate the exercise, if necessary.
- Advise clients on diet and nutrition.
XYZ Wellness & Fitness Center Denver, CO (2007 – 2009)
Highlights of Achievements
- Worked in partnership with clients in developing diet and fitness program.
- Gave clients personalized, professional education and programming.
- Provided advice to clients and important nutritional information on a daily basis.
- Conducted exercise consultation and assessment exercise.
- Developed individualized programs that provided better customer personal goals to their satisfaction.
- Supervised and instructed client to ensure safe and effective use of equipment.
- Kept track of clients on their weight and the changes that had occurred over time.
- Encouraged clients to optimize the performance of recovery time training program at a time.
- Advised clients on health habits and a healthy diet to adjust the daily routine.
- Verified the exercise to ensure good equipment – Kept more in accordance with physical security standards of professional ethics.
- Maintained a steady clientele.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, University Of Florida, Miami, FL
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer – CPR
Adult CPR/AED certification
References: Available on request.
***This is only the personal trainer resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?