Here is a sample of BPO resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a BPO.
BPO refers to Business Process Outsourcing. BPO professionals supposed to operate back office outsourcing tasks which include many internal business functions like billing, purchasing. It is contracting a particular business task to a third-party business service provider. Some companies implement BPO as a cost-saving maneuver for tasks and somewhere they work for the front office outsourcing tasks, which a company demands but does not rely upon to maintain its position in the present marketplace.
Then the whole project, the processes become the sole responsibility of the outsourced company. These projects and processes can be of any kind, like a company may outsource it customer care department to some other organization. There are various job responsibilities that need to be performed by a BPO.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A BPO Resume
There are the following skills and specifications which are required in a candidate desiring to do the job of a BPO professional and they are as follows:
- The person should be an excellent communicator and so should have skills both verbally and written.
- He or she should necessarily have excellent basic computer knowledge.
- He or she should be able to adapt to perpetual changes in KPO sector.
- The person needs to be very patient and motivated towards the work.
- He or she should be very clear about the technical skills and related area.
- The person needs to have required knowledge regarding the current market setting.
BPO Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] [Phone] [Email Address]
Hands-on experience in direction, development, and management of operations and employees of BPO facility for customer service delivery and business development. Expertise in all outsourcing facets of specific business processes and functions intended to improve business performance and profitability in a growth-focused organization.
- Excellent communication, motivational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities
- Expertise with research tools
- Teamwork management
- Computer literacy
- Commendable ability to prepare and present concise written reports and effective oral presentations
- Great ability to direct, coach, and supervise assigned team members, in an efficient manner
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
- Assist in the supervision of all BPO facility procedures, outsourcing operations and employees.
- Assist in planning, delegation, management and appraisal of staff within BPO facility. Identify and contact prospective customers to obtain new business opportunities.
- Develop and present business proposals and presentations to existing and potential Customers.
- Supervise preparation and delivery periodic business-related reports for clients.
- Develop and improve outsourcing sales process and QA process of the company.
- Support utilization of company-owned assets and resources within BPO facility, in an effective manner
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto 2007 – 2014
- Directed business outsourcing operation: Development of vendor base, staffing solutions, maintaining/monitoring scope of services, 3rd party partners’ performance, contractual agreements and business relationships
- Worked in coordination with executives, 3rd party subcontractors, subject matter professionals, and industry leaders to achieve/exceed firm’s goals and objectives.
- Handled complex business queries including complaints and feedback: Supervised incoming queries on a daily basis to monitor performance and prepare reports accordingly
- Produces business research reports and studies.// Conducting audits on a regular basis to monitor performance.
Bachelors Degree in Business, 2004
University: American University, Washington, DC
REFERENCES -Available upon request
***This is only the BPO resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?