Here is a sample of staff nurse resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a staff nurse.
Staff Nurse takes care of the patients who were admitted to their care. They must keep their cards and administer drugs to the table. Taking the time to appropriate medication is important. Staff Nurse also has to watch their diet carefully. Most patients have to follow a particular diet during illness. Staff Nurse must ensure they stick to their diet as it helps in the recovery process.
Nurses, like doctors, must make rounds during a shift change and inform the other nurses about what needs to be done for the patient. They must also keep track of doctors, while the tower and update on the status of the patient. They also bring all pathology reports of patients and put them in a file.
Staff Nurse prepares patients before surgery. They are inside and outside the theater and help them recover. They also discuss with the patient’s family. Staff Nurse also has access to the list of narcotics. They must ensure that the agreement as per requirement stock patients. This is according to the law and medicine stocks closely monitored.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Staff Nurse Resume
- They must provide nursing care to patients and support doctors.
- They have to give medication and injections according to time specified in their letters.
- They have to prepare patients for surgery, and even talk with families about procedures.
- They must ensure that all the nutritional needs of the patient monitors.
- They must also ensure that the patient is in sanitary condition and should provide them with a sponge response every day.
- They should check patients during rounds and inform the other nurses, even when there is a change shift.
- They should have good composure because patients can get serious at any time and can be taken in the intensive care unit.
- Nurses should have a soft touch, as well as those who perform invasive procedures, such as placement in intricate, catheter and give injections.
- They must also ensure that the cards of all patients are accurate and current.
Staff Nurse Resume Sample
Stacy J. Melendez
[Street, City, Stаtе, Ziр] | [Phоnе] [Emаil Addrеѕѕ]
Resourceful and motivated with more than ten years of experience in providing health care of patients in various medical specification.
- The ability to perform – assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of health care.
- Organizational skills – the ability to establish priorities, teamwork.
- Critical Thinker – See, learn and share medical knowledge to provide optimal health care.
- Career Objective – A challenging position that will enhance/increase nursing skills and medical knowledge; Maximize capacity as a nurse.
- Working with advanced technology and medical equipment, such as the inside of the aorta (CPII) pumping, replacement therapy continues (EERC) and extracorporeal oxygenation (ECMO).
- Radio with patients: post-cardiogenic shock, CT surgery, vascular surgery and wellness, IM, before/after heart transplant, valve replacement, coronary artery bypass.
- RN – Graduate of University of California.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Caring.
- Registered Nurse License to practice professional nursing in the California.
ABC General Hospital Los Angeles, CA (2009 – Present)
- Evaluating and assessment of the health status of patients.
- Developing of care for patients with cases of health and complex medical problems with multiple systems.
- Improving the quality of professional practice for the care and quality of care for patients – clinically recommended improvements and initiates. Involved in change initiatives.
- Planning and implementation of health care for patients.
- Production and direction of healthy relationships among nurses, doctors, and other professionals.
- Respect the rules and procedures of security for the performance of medical affairs, and work with patients and equipment.
XYZ General Hospital Sacramento, CA (2005 – 2008)
- Conducted the examination of health and vaccination as applied in school.
- Gave advice and health education and referrals when necessary.
- Kept track and update the general medical information for students.
- Coordinated in medical examination and general test.
- Educated about sexual education, precautions, and care every day.
Available on request
***This is only the Staff Nurse resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?