Here is a sample of security manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a physical security manager, corporate security, security supervisor, hotel security manager, security account manager, as well as a security specialist.
The security administrator is responsible for the safety of the hospitality building. He oversees the Department of Homeland Security and a number of security systems that protect guest workers and hospitality building.
Some Responsibilities of a Security Manager
Security Manager is responsible for:
- The safety of guests, staff and hotel facilities
- Crime prevention and investigation
- Security system, including security patrols, surveillance systems, door locking mechanisms, limited control areas, teachers are the key to control, etc.
- Staff training for emergency procedures
- Inspections relating to the safety of the hotel
- Regular safety meetings
- Effective monitoring of safety equipment (for example, check the safety of the staff do their job properly)
- Maintain good relations with management and other members of the department
- Keeping up with global trends in the new security and entertainment, and many other tasks.
Skills List of a Security Manager
A Security Manager must:
- Think quickly, clearly and objectively under pressure
- Be proactive about hotel security operations
- Plan ahead
- Deal well with people
Security Manager Resume Sample
David L. Hoover
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Security Manager with more than six years in law enforcement, corrections and security. This works well independently and as part of a team.
- Loss Prevention Manager with excellent communication skills and more than 6 years in retail security. Versed for the safety risk and compliance.
- Security Manager dedicated to training and staff training techniques of prevention of trafficking in the past losses.
- Dedicated law enforcement professional with over 6 years of managing security teams and law enforcement. Beautiful leader who comfortably interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Security Manager with 6 years in the field of security, including clients and public relations and supervision. Extensively trained in defensive tactics and conflict resolution.
- Security motivated administrator familiar with the strict security measures necessary to confirm the jewelry store. Reliable, able to provide creative solutions for professional difficult situations.
- Security Manager specializing in asset management and recovery. Closely monitors and maintains the intellectual property of large media companies.
- Security exceptional Manager, an expert in identifying strategic and operational risks and make recommendations to senior management.
- Head of quality-oriented security believes that the excellent people skills and open communication are essential management functions for effective security.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
XYZ Security Company, Coleraine