Here is a sample of security manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a physical security manager, corporate security, security supervisor, hotel security manager, security account manager, as well as a security specialist.
The security administrator is responsible for the safety of the hospitality building. He oversees the Department of Homeland Security and a number of security systems that protect guest workers and hospitality building.
Some Responsibilities of a Security Manager
Security Manager is responsible for:
- The safety of guests, staff and hotel facilities
- Crime prevention and investigation
- Security system, including security patrols, surveillance systems, door locking mechanisms, limited control areas, teachers are the key to control, etc.
- Staff training for emergency procedures
- Inspections relating to the safety of the hotel
- Regular safety meetings
- Effective monitoring of safety equipment (for example, check the safety of the staff do their job properly)
- Maintain good relations with management and other members of the department
- Keeping up with global trends in the new security and entertainment, and many other tasks.
Skills List of a Security Manager
A Security Manager must:
- Think quickly, clearly and objectively under pressure
- Be proactive about hotel security operations
- Plan ahead
- Deal well with people
Security Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Security Manager with more than six years in law enforcement, corrections and security. This works well independently and as part of a team.
- Loss Prevention Manager with excellent communication skills and more than 6 years in retail security. Versed for the safety risk and compliance.
- Security Manager dedicated to training and staff training techniques of prevention of trafficking in the past losses.
- Dedicated law enforcement professional with over 6 years of managing security teams and law enforcement. Beautiful leader who comfortably interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Security Manager with 6 years in the field of security, including clients and public relations and supervision. Extensively trained in defensive tactics and conflict resolution.
- Security motivated administrator familiar with the strict security measures necessary to confirm the jewelry store. Reliable, able to provide creative solutions for professional difficult situations.
- Security Manager specializing in asset management and recovery. Closely monitors and maintains the intellectual property of large media companies.
- Security exceptional Manager, an expert in identifying strategic and operational risks and make recommendations to senior management.
- The head of quality-oriented security believes that the excellent people skills and open communication are essential management functions for effective security.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
XYZ Security Company, Coleraine
MN Security Manager March 2014 – Present
- Safety systems installed, maintained and repaired and programmable logic control.
- Implementation of video surveillance, motion detection, and CCTV to help in the local monitoring circuit.
- Designed security policies, protocols, and guidelines for alarm response keycard.
- Improvement of recommended safety systems and procedures.
- Development and update security procedures, system design security and related documents.
- Issued warnings of possible suspects for criminal trespassing and helped the police to arrest and prosecute shoplifters.
- Control of the entire system by means of video surveillance, but at the same time performing office tasks.
XYZ Security Company, Manhattan, NY
Security Officer May 2011 – Nov. 2013
- Guided Sites inspections and security checks and make recommendations related to RBM.
- Procedures developed for emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information security, incident management, and research units.
- Advises management on how to reduce costs without compromising the security of company assets.
- Top software using high-tech surveillance to ensure complete coverage of security in the new stores.
University of Illinois at Chicago Chicago, IL May 2010
Associate of Arts with a Concentration in Criminal Justice
Relevant coursework: Introduction to Security, and Fundamentals of Policing
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the security manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search