Here is a sample of professional school teacher resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an english teachers, high school teacher, experienced teacher, elementary teacher, and primary school teacher.
Teachers have the task of imparting ideas, lessons, and education. They can be found in schools, colleges, and institutes. It is an extremely respectable profession as teachers are seen with a lot of respect and reverence.
The work done by a teacher includes teaching the students the lessons and information related to the subject. Teachers are generally skilled in a particular subject and they teach the specific subject. However, some teachers are more versatile and thus they may have knowledge and expertise in various subjects. Teachers need to be qualified and educated because they must have sound knowledge of their field.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Sсhооl Tеасhеr Resume
The main work of a teacher is to teach the ideas and lessons in the most efficient manner and engage the students in interaction. This, Teachers need a lot of skills for ensuring that they can execute their task efficiently.
- Must have high self-motivation levels.
- Must know how to plan and organize plans effectively.
- Must have efficient communication skills.
- Must know how to deal with students that are not interested in taking up the courses.
- Need to have awareness for details.
- Must be thirsty for knowledge. They should try and explore new horizons of knowledge.
- Must be conversant and reachable. They need to be disciplined and friendly.
- Must have sound organizational skills and must plan their lesson beforehand.
- Should try to instill confidence in the students and motivate them to reach their goals.
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic, and excellent organizational skills.
- Having a passion and commitment to teaching and a willingness to fully engage in the cultural life of the school.
School Teacher Resume Sample
[Street, City, state, Zip] I [Phone] [Email Address]
A creative and resourceful teacher with proven ability to enhance students’ performance, offering twelve years of varied instructional experience. Possess a positive and effective teaching style with the willingness to work above and beyond the call of duty.
- Able to teach across all key stages.
- The experience of working with students with learning, emotional and behavioral needs.
- Strong knowledge of subject area.
- Ability to learn quickly and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team focused environment.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyses data and other diagnostic information and use this information in planning future lessons.
- Knowledgeable of the latest teaching software and technologies.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present) School Teacher
- Plan, prepare and delivere instructional activities that create an environment where children are actively engaged in the learning experience.
- Identify and adapt teaching resources in order to meet the varying needs of children with different learning abilities, learning abilities and special education needs.
- Offer plans for enhancement in which children are encouraged to be engaged in the learning process.
- Maintain an accurate teaching record and monitore learning performance to provide feedback on progress – Prepare and evaluate students’ performance to monitor progress.
- Research and utilize variety of learning materials, resources, and technology methods [such as Internet-learning, library, team learning] to support and develop the classroom environment.
- Advise and monitore children in the use of new learning materials and teaching equipment.
- Communicate cooperatively with peers, colleagues and parents to meet teaching goals and ethical standards.
- Participate in training programs and educational courses to keep up to date with new teaching methods, new developments, and teaching resources.
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary.
Teaching Degree, 2006 University of Ohio Ohio
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the school teacher resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon
Want more samples?
- School Teacher Job Description Sample
- Preschool Teacher Job Description Sample
- Preschool Teacher Cover Letter Example