Here is a sample of SAP project manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a sap project manager, sap project coordinator, sap implementation, sap oil and gas project manager, and sap project manager.
SAP is one of the largest business software development companies. Information technology experts with a completed SAP course offer a variety of quality services to their clients and employers.Each SAP project manager possesses knowledge in portfolio, resource, projects and expertise management. They are able to use predetermined templates and innovate or adapt to new situations in order to optimize business processes, resource expenditure and operational work. SAP project managers also have a technical background and are able to utilize software solutions, as well as strategic analysis.
Most companies, especially larger ones, require one or more project managers to reach optimum business performance. External factors constantly influence a company’s day-to-day operations, and a project manager with a SAP course has the knowledge and skills that allow him to quickly assess and adapt to a new business situation.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A SAP Project Manager Resume
SAP project managers are specialized and adept at SAP software and work along the lines of this software’s capabilities. Managers specialized in software must possess numerous skills, most of which they acquire through SAP courses. SAP project managers develop a high level of technical skills and must also have knowledge and skills in business, management, and organization.
A large amount of a SAP project manager’s work will involve teamwork and consultation services. Therefore managers of this type must possess good teamwork and leadership skills, as well as be adept at micromanagement and present newly adopted software solutions in a clear, non-technical language.
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules, methodologies, and techniques.
- A functional experience of implementing SAP modules.
- Knowledge of formal project management methods like PRINCE 2, SCRUM and ASAP.
- Ability to report at all levels.
- Experience using project management software.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others.
- Third party supplier experience.
SAP Project Manager Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Over 13 years of experience in SAP implementation and over 5 years of managing and leading SAP development teams. Managed all aspects of SAP solution design through technical implementation. Technical design expertise includes product development, testing, implementation and support of on-line systems. Strength lies in implementing integrated solutions and knowledge of varied functional areas of Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and Finance.
- Directing delivery of process transformation, technology initiatives and changing management.
- Instructing clients in selecting SAP suites and SAP Projects implementation, including support in technical SAP issues.
- Knowledge of SAP functional consulting, Database administration and technical knowledge.
- Understanding of SAP FI/CO, MM, and SD – Knowledge of financial integration into FI/CO from other modules
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Six Sigma experience.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Sap Project Manager
Responsible for keeping a high performing team delivering to their very best whilst maintaining high energy, resilience, and positivity when under pressure and stress.
- Making sure that all SAP solutions are resilient, fit for purpose and supportable.
- Collaborating with colleagues both within, and outside the IT organization.
- Delivering of projects within timescales and budgets.
- Solving complex, inter-related problems at a strategic level.
- Managing several SAP projects concurrently.
- Managing SAP projects utilizing the SAP project management tools.
- Giving guidance and support to team member’s right across the board.
- Making key design and delivery decisions.
- Leading SAP solution implementation at a detailed level.
Computer Science Degree, 2006
University of Ohio Ohio,
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the SAP project manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- SAP Project Manager Job Description Sample
- Best Sample Job Descriptions by 20 Industries
- Top 46 Resume Examples for IT/ Technology Industry