Registered Nurse Cover Letter Sample
Registered Nurse Cover Letter Sample – Nurse or RN provides direct patient care in the unit in which it is assigned. RN works under the supervision of the chief nurse and obliged to follow the plans that have been established for each patient. As a nurse, you May be asked to develop a plan of care following an assessment of the patient’s condition and consult with their primary care physicians.
RN can choose in which area they want to do, such as surgery, rehabilitation, oncology, medicine, telemetry, emergency, pediatric unit or service for women cardiac care, among others. So, they more or less the same type of work, regardless of the region they are interested, it is important to have knowledge of their area of interest so that they can ensure the effectiveness of treatment provided.
Registered Nurse roles consist of the following:
- Evaluate conditions carefully and examine the records of patients and medical records
- Interviewing patients to determine complaints and take notes to add to their records
- Check and record vital signs such as pulse, respiration, blood pressure and temperature
- Observe patients to determine changes (deterioration or improvement) in their body and make sure they are immediately reported and recorded
- Implement the plans of treatment after assessment of the situation and condition of aversion or patient drug allergies
- Perform diagnostic tests first taking blood and urine samples, as well as control laboratory to ensure that the results are provided very quickly
- Treat medical emergencies, such as stroke and heart attack and accidents
- Educate patients and their families about the patient’s conditions and medications
- Measuring health outcomes in relation to the objectives of protection of patients and provide/include suggestions for improvement
- Making sure that a clean environment is maintained and disinfected to patients in accordance with the procedures of infection control
How to Write a Registered Nurse Cover Letter
Tips to follow:
- Read and understand the job description of the employer before going on to write a letter so that you can focus on those key areas when writing the cover letter
- Address your letter to any authorized person in the organization; You mentioned their address, name of the organization
- It is important to mention the reference from which you came to know the position and name of the position you are applying for
- Your letter should be short and focus on the important points
Registered Nurse Cover Letter Sample
To Whom It May Concern
Dear Mr. William,
My extensive experience in the Nursing profession – from direct patient care to health care – with my ability to carry out effective treatment plans, are the assets and skills I will bring into the position of a Registered Nurse at Northwest Hospital.
My 4+ years of diverse experience as a Registered Nurse in several departments at the Capital Hospital has rendered me very skilled in providing nursing services, particularly in emergency rooms, surgery, and ICU. I’m sure my services will prove invaluable and will certainly improve the level of patient satisfaction. My following qualifications seem more suited to your needs:
- Operation by assisting physicians and surgeons
- Well-versed in the application of drugs intravenously and orally as a graphic
- An exceptional talent for record keeping, audit vitality, and high-performance briefs
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
- Full control of various medical programs
I have enclosed my resume with this application for your review which fully demonstrates my commitment and value to patients. Please feel free to call the number above if you have questions regarding my application.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Renee R. Moskowitz
**This is only the registered nurse letter sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.