Property manager job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Properties need to be managed in terms of taxes, rents and the other maintenance and repair costs which are done by the property managers. They sell the property, negotiate with the buyers. They solve the complaints of the buyers and make sure that the deal is done smoothly.
If you are looking to hire a Property Manager for your real estate firm, you can use our job description sample given below for having an idea about his duties and responsibilities.
Property Manager Job Description Sample
Position: Property Manager
Degree: Masters in Business Administration or Marketing in Real Estate along with an MBA
Working conditions: He has to work in the field and the office. It means he will have to travel to meet the potential clients and the customers. In the office, he has to analyze the property that is for sale, the potential buyers and the other sale requirements.
- Must have a valid degree from a business school of Masters in Business Administration or Marketing Real Estate along with an MBA
- Must have an experience of almost 6 years as a Property Manager for any well-reputed company
- Must act as a bridge between the Real Estate sales team and other teams of the office such as administrative department and the clients.
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to handle the new sales and the analyze the worth of the property that is for sale
- Must have excellent communication skills to negotiate the clients and the customers about the rent of the property
- Must be able to work flexible hours and under tight deadlines to achieve the sales targets
- Must have good knowledge about the accounts and economics in order to have a keen look at the company’s earnings, sales and the budget
- Must be able to operate the computer software in order to make sale reports, clients feedback forms and
- Must have analytical skills to analyze the rents, maintenance cost, overhead costs, inspect the vacancies and the vacancy units
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to make a deal with the clients and buyers
We at Landlord.com are looking to hire a Property Manager for our Real Estate firm. We need a very experienced and dedicated person who can deal with the pressure of working for our firm. He has to analyze the properties which are vacant or are for sale. He has to analyze their price and the overhead cost that will be done if we buy the property. We want a person who can guide our clients through the process of making a sale or a purchase of any kind of property. We want a person who has the skills to analyze the client’s needs. He must be able to differentiate the cost, taxes and other costs of the industrial, commercial and other types of properties.
If you think you have the credentials to do this job for our company, you can easily apply for it using the email address given below.