Looking for a sample of production manager resume? This is what your production manager resume should look like. Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want.
Production Managers are responsible for all the organizational aspects of production scheduling and budgeting. They work across all genres in television production including documentaries, current affairs, light entertainment or children’s programs, situation comedies, soaps or serial dramas, or one off dramas. They assist the Producer to interpret and realize the Director’s vision, financially and logistically. They prepare production schedules or script breakdowns to confirm that sufficient time has been allocated for all aspects of the production process, and to check the Producer’s budget and schedule.
On drama productions they use special software, such as Movie Magic, to provide logistical breakdowns of scripts, detailing all aspects of production requirements, such as: how many and which actors are needed on which days; what locations are required each day; and crewing requirements.
Some Responsibilities of a Production Manager
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
Skills List of a Production Manager
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
Production Manager Resume Sample
Street, City, State, Zip | Phone Email Address
A commercially aware and financially astute manager who has a successful track record of delivering results by engaging in every aspect of the production process. Karen is a superb communicator, has excellent leadership skills and possesses the ability to develop others to achieve their full potential. She has the knowledge, skill, and ability to coordinate production activities so that they exceed set targets. During her long career she has specifically worked on the production, design and purchasing of plastic and electronic components. She is a decisive and committed individual who knows how to operate in a high speed automated production environment. Right now she is looking to join a growing and innovative company that will offer her genuine career opportunities.
- Ms Office
- Proficient in mrp/erp systems
- Thorough knowledge of safety standards and compliance
- Thorough knowledge of quality standards and systems
- Knowledge of testing techniques and methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma techniques
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation and human resources
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
Asss Tools Corporation South Gate, Ca (2015 – Present)
Planned, organized, supervised and implemented manufacturing procedures in accordance with Quality Assurance methods, new process technologies, organizational strategies and quarterly/annual budgets.
- Supervised and administered staff and equipment/machines throughout production process.
- Analyzed and prepared production budgets and timelines required to complete production projects. Held discussions with clients and modified wherever necessary.
- Ascertained production did not exceed sales budget and was cost effective for firm.
- Ensured that all safety and quality measures were adhered to during production process, from beginning to end.
- Prepared various training programs, with consideration for complexity of production process and construction engineers’ skills.
- Enabled proper utilization of resources, reducing wastage.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- HR policies and procedures.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Adaptable to change in the workplace.
- Knowledge of production documentation and administrative paperwork.
- Managing production budgets.
- Implementing lean manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Ethical, reliable, collaborative, innovative and determined.
- Able to work within multiple levels of management in a global company.
- Ability to build relationships with employees, suppliers and customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Production Coordination
- Workflow Planning
- Manufacturing Processes
- Quality Control
- Estimating Costs
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Kettering University, Flint, MI Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering (2002)
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (2005)
***This is only the production manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Production Manager Job Description Sample
- Product Manager Job Description Sample
- Product Manager Resume Sample
- Top 9 Resume Examples for Manufacturing Industry
- 4 Salient Interview Strategies and Processes for Your Job
- 6 Tips in Telling about Yourself Interview Question
- 5 Salary Negotiation Tips