The following resume present a performer on varied responsibilities for a pre-sales engineer position.
Pre-sales Engineers are technically skilled individuals who assist customers with information on products and services before purchase. A pre-sales engineer must have plenty of technical skills and experience on the job because they will assist in answering customers technical questions during the sales process. Pre-sales engineer teams up with the sales support team to give technical expertise during presentations.
Pre-sales engineers serves as an intermediary between the organization and the engineering firms or customers, they give the technical requirements to match the clients aspirations and goals. To be able to achieve these, the must have good listening ears to be able to proffer the right solutions to the clients. Pre-sales engineer would coordinate the transfer between pre-sales specification and implementation engineering (getting the job done like “installing” in cases of stationed merchandise) once contracts have been awarded.
A pre-sales engineer must have a well-tested technological skill, good human relations and standard written and oral communication skills. They should be ready to travel long distance as a job requirement when the need arises and above all, they must had experiences in the engineering field attached with a degree as that would be an added advantage, might even be an increment to your salary.
Key Skills For A Pre-sales Engineer Resume
- Good communication skills
- Adequate knowledge in engineering
- Proven technology skills
- Positive attitude
- Service oriented personality
- Must be skilled in the sales domain
- Good listening ability
- Must be truthful
- Ready to travel long distance for the job.
Pre-sales Engineer Resume Example – IT Engineer
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Performance –driven sales professional with a history of success in business development and sales engineering. Combines deep technical expertise with proven ability to prospect and close account across the software security industry. Drives revenue and market share increases by consistently delivering customer-focused solutions that demonstrate product value and build foundation for loyal, long-term client relationships. Recognized as best-in-class resource on product knowledge sales strategies and pricing options.
ABC INC, NEW YORK, NY, USA (2009 – to Present)
Consultant, Business Developer & Senior Sales Engineer
- Deliver expertise in business process analysis, IT research & development, project management and system design to business process and VOIP and Telecom carrier.
- Architect for key initiatives including: design of hybrid pre-calling card/International mobile and US prepaid wireless recharge system and automatic PIN-less Rechargeable calling card system (web-based, physical & IVR) with industry leading high tech features; recognized as industry leader.
- Project manager for inter-company, multi-platform pre-paid system migration
- Developed VBA applications automating and streamlining process and procedures.
- Managed 7+ account within diverse industries including personal computers, industrial machinery, communication and subcontracting. Sold individual components, cable assemblies and value-added back plane solutions. Worked with design engineer to specify product for interconnection requirements. Directed distribution of materials for main subcontractor that supplied Hewlett-Packard. Coordinate with internal personnel to design and present customer specific cable assemblies to pinnacle system.
- Expanded assignment from $4.6 million within 2+ months period.
- Secured sole-source contact that generated $1.4 million with AMP’s largest customers. Increased largest account revenue production by 130%.
- Awarded 100% club in 1997 and 1998. Achieved sales person of the month in November 1997.
HAVARD UNIVERSITY, CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS
Bachelor id Science in Marketing with Concentration in Speech Communication
REFERENCE – Available upon request.
***This is only the sample of pre-sales engineer resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
*** For the job description of this postion, let’s visit Pre-Sales Engineer Job Description