Here is a sample of professional painter resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an industrial painter, painter, spray painter resume, painter apprentice, and painting artist.
The job of a painter is quite an engaging profession that does not just involve painting surfaces; it also requires some intellectual reasoning as you will need a lot of patience and understanding to carry out the job.
A professional painter follows blueprints or instructions and examines surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary. A painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for the job. They have experience I painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to details in completing their duties; their goal is to deliver high quality work. Should be able to determine the right colour mixture that will suit the surface, as the painter can also be called an artist; he will bring out the beauty in the structure.
A good painting job has both practical and aesthetic benefits. Also makes on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, ladder, covering features etc. They prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scrapping, using sandpaper, removing old paints, filling up cracks and holes with appropriate materials e.g. plaster. They mix paint and other materials to prepare the right colour or texture, and final apply varnish and other finishes to their paintings.
They also calculate costs and negotiate prices, they take and adhere to all health and safety precautions on the job.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Painter Resume
- Creativity аnd imаginаtiоn
- Gооd соmmuniсаtiоn аnd people ѕkillѕ
- A tactful mаnnеr
- Ѕtаminа, раtiеnсе and соnсеntrаtiоn
- Thе аbilitу to work wеll under рrеѕѕurе
- Excellent аttеntiоn to detail
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffoldings
- Good knowledge of using the appropriate tools
- Good basic math skills
- Ability to pay great attention to details
Painter Resume Sample
[Address, Contact Info]
Innovative, creative and detailed-oriented Concept Artist with solid training and dedication to illustration. Expertise in communicating visually through original and effective concept creation. Exceptional work ethic and communication to providing high-quality product. Solid interpersonal and communication skills complement ability to successfully interface with clients and translate their vision into an accurate and compelling end result. Enthusiastic, methodical and driven; highly driven proficient in generating outstanding outcomes in challenging, deadline-driven environments
- Concept Design
- Environmental Concept Art
- Customer Service.
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Matte Painting
- Character Concept Art
- Time Management Skills
- Manual Dexterity
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Detailed & Consistent
ABC GALLERY, SAN FRANCISCO, CA (20xx – Present)
- Conduct periodic audits of gallery display to optimise and enhance standards and increase the overall aesthetic appeal of our exhibits.
- Increase popularity of course, reaching capacity with new and returning students.
- Develop a new course, including “make painting like a master” and “animal in painting”
- Control the gallery budget to ensure a constant supply of finance to cover the galleries daily expense.
- Cоnfеr with gallery оwnеrѕ on innovative ways tо inсrеаѕе thе gаllеrу’ѕ viѕibilitу in thе community.
XYZSTUDIO, SAN FRANCISCO, CA (20xx – 20xx)
Visual Artist Assistant
- Was responsible for recruiting and interviewing potential employees and studio customers.
- Was in charge of cleaning, setting up and maintaining the window display and stocking it with our most appealing product to attract customers.
- Attended various seminars to further career so as to better perform my duties at the studio.
- Represented the studio in various functions and exhibition both locally and internationally.
- Held talks in local schools and churches to give art talk both as a marketing ploy to spark an interest in art in the young minds of locals.
XYZ UNIVERSITY, Augusta, GA (20xx – 20xx)
Master of Art degree in Art History
Graduated Cum Laude
Captain of Basketball team
ABC UNIVERSITY. Kenosha, WI (20xx -20xx)
Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Arts
Reference – Available on request
***This is only the painter resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Featured image: Pexels.com
Want more samples?