Look over a sample of office assistant cover letter. Here are writing guides, including what to include and how to format. Feel free to copy-paste and edit for your job application.
As an Administrative Office Assistant, part of your duty work include writing letters and you need to keep the following instruction in mind when writing your cover letter. As an Administrative Office Assistant, part of your duty work include writing letters and you need to keep the following instruction in mind when writing your cover letter.
- Exhibit your information of right business writing by using proper formatting for this letter. You must include yours and the addressee’s contact information as well as the date on which the letter was written, utilizing the appropriate alignment for a business letter.
- Start by describing the nature of your earlier administrative assistant position. You must specify whether you were tasked with providing phone and data entry services for a single individual or a whole department within your previous company.
- Write a short paragraph summarizing your knowledge of software currently used in business. At least, the majority of administrative professionals must possess knowledge of Microsoft office, but some positions might require extra proficiency in administrative software such as oracle or supply inventory databases.
- Include a short statement about any additional training or skills you have, which make you considerably more qualified for this position than other applicants. If the position requires a high level of talent in keyboarding or data entry, including your typing speed in the cover letter is both suitable and encouraged.
- Explain your experience with multi-line operating of phone if this is a condition for the position. เท predominantly large office environments, the administrative assistant’s ability to handle a high quantity of calls for several parties could be a definite selling point.
Office Assistant Cover Letter Sample
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERNS
I write in response to your ads seeking Administrative Assistant at Resume24hours Professionals. As a highly competent Administrative Assistant, I would bring a resourceful, flexible and hardworking attitude to this role.
In my current position, I maintain an exceedingly functional office environment while providing administrative support for a fast-paced production company. I have knack for problem solving and work well independently and with little oversight. I respond to request for colleagues and clients in a timely manner and adept at prioritising multiple ongoing projects.
Additionally, I am adept at:
- Building immediate rapport with callers, clients, visitors and VIPs.
- Handling correspondence, reporting and documents with efficiency and accuracy.
- Creating reports and writing document that support business needs.
- Managing day-to-day calendars and travel arrangement for senior professionals
I am a self -starter and excel at inventory management, meeting support and event planning. I am also deeply familiar with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, & PowerPoint and adapt quickly to new programs. As a part of the team at Resume24hours Professionals, I hope to provide first-rate administrative support and organisation to your firm.
My resume and reference are attached. Please feel free to contact at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the position and your needs in details
**This is only the office assistant cover letter sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.