Here is a sample of medical receptionist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a medical receptionist.
Medical Receptionist performs all types of office secretary and receptionist duties at the hospital and it is the central point of contact to the hospital. Coordinated between doctors, hospital authorities and patients. Medical Receptionist provides admission to the hospital. Although not able to provide all patients on health care, must have a good knowledge of the types of equipment and processing methods used in hospitals. The Medical Receptionist help patients and provide necessary medical facilities. They should have a pleasant personality and cooperative as they are responsible for greeting each of the patients who come to the hospital and doctors working in the hospital.
The medical receptionist working in hospital settings type and does not perform outside work. If the hospital provides all kinds of treatment for patients at home, the medical receptionist does the collection of information about the progress of the patient and all the requirements of this. Medical Receptionist entertains all types of consultations by phone or in person only at the hospital.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Medical Receptionist Resume
- Brilliant in performing reception duties in health.
- Well-versed in interacting with patients and families.
- Answering phone calls documented in the success of multi-system.
- Well-versed in the schedule of meeting with a patient.
- Can coordinate transportation for patients.
- Proven ability to interact with patients, nurses and doctors.
- Profound ability to check-in and check-out patients efficiently.
- Can multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent idea of customer service.
- Ability to plan tests and procedures and the introduction of references to the system.
- Adept at managing the busy waiting room.
Medical Receptionist Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
- Experienced medical institutions receptionist with excellent skills, performs superlatively and under the massive influx of patients. Some of the personal qualifications include:
- Effectively offers services of reception of patients and medical staff, using effective communication skills and organization style.
- Recognized by extroverted and impressive personality; Achieved high levels of quality service.
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively.
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology medicines and medical jargon.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish.
- Practical experience in computers – MS Office and DB of the hospital.
ABC Hospital Green Bay, WI (2010 – Present)
- Getting calls from patients and answering queries from medical staff, patients complete medical forms and collect fees in accordance with the protocols of the company.
- Registering patients and guided the medical rules to follow, time and available services.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Documenting and organizing reference materials for patients.
- Providing front office maintenance and registration of daily cash transactions.
- Managing of medical reception on a computer and manual planning, billing and monitoring of health/insurance records, including the major carriers and paramedics.
- An average practice of 500 patients on a daily basis for rapid quick practice.
- Maintaining frequent communication between patients, staff, physicians and laboratory staff.
- Scheduling medical examinations and follow-up in order to get results.
- Answering to the priority issues to ensure timely submission of the required doctor.
- Organizing daily pharmaceutical questions to confirm and accelerate the processing of large quantities of orders.
XYZ Hospital Green Bay, WI (2006 – 2010)
- Received the vital signs of patients and monitoring of adequate and proper procedures.
- Helped the nurses for screening patients on admission; reported changes in the status of the patient and other issues of interest to a prompt resolution.
- Communicated therapeutic treatments such as range of motion, continuing education and Jacuzzi.
- Sincerely connected with a population of various patients, answering numerous questions and concerns.
- Communicated with doctors and medical staff support for the resolution required for services to patients.
- Worked for a wide range of clinical trials, successfully delivered and recorded the results.
- Got information and health care practices to patients quickly and accurately.
- Provided quality control laboratory processes, the functionality of the equipment and regulations.
- Maintained the current results of laboratory testing and patient information on a computer.
- A degree in Business Administration or General Studies, Saint Peters College.
- Certification/Vocational program for Medical Receptionist, Saint Peters College.
References – Available on request
***This is only the Medical receptionist resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Medical Receptionist Cover Letter Sample
- Medical Office Receptionist Job Description Sample
- Medical Office Manager Job Description Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search