Maintenance Engineer Resume Sample and Required Skills
Maintenance Engineer Resume Sample – Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. They use computerized systems to oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs.
They are also involved in control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance. Maintenance engineering plays a vital role in the efficiency, development and progress of manufacturing and processing industries. Maintenance engineers work with other professionals in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
Some Responsibilities That Maintenance Engineers Should Know Before Writing Their Resume
Responsibilities and tasks vary from role to role but maintenance engineers may typically be involved in:
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults;
- Diagnosing breakdown problems;
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly;
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues;
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures;
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (plc), which control machinery on factory assembly lines;
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Maintenance Engineer Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Team-oriented Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who works effectively with all levels of employees in cross-functional teams. Trained in full cycle of product design from concept to production and assembly. Strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Water and steam systems
- Material handling
- Injection molding techniques
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design
- Mechanism design and analysis expert
- Microsoft Excel Project and Visio
- Technical plan execution
- Operational analysis expert
- Time management skills
- Critical thinker
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Responsible in transactions for importing machines and equipments.
- Supervise the maintenance department activities.
- Responsible in checking the specification and the capacity of the machine and decide of which machine is required to be imported from the suppliers.
- Responsible in troubleshooting the machines if there is any problem and complaint from the clients.
- Supervisor for the Electrical section of the Maintenance Department.
- Responsible for maintenance and preventive maintenance for (Electrical, Programming and Organize jobs of all factory machines like
- CNC Copying Machines (PEDDINGHAUS)
- CNC Oxy and Plasma Machines (SOITAB)
- CNC Punching Machine (FICEP)
- CNC Beam Line Machine (PEDDINGHAUS)
- Responsible for power supplier, generators, distribution of loads + cabling Factory, accommodations, offices (power supplier, refrigeration, lighting, TV network system, Air Condition …)
- Forklift, Man lift, (service and maintenance support of dispatch section)
- Make the request for the spare parts needed for the production machines and reduces 15% cost of the production spare parts expenses.
- Responsible in performing the calibration of the welding machines (MILLER).
- Develops the production machines (safety system, organize the working hours and periodic checking).
- Gives training to the foreman in Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic machines for making corrective and preventive maintenance for all production machines.
- Responsible in checking all the Fire Fighting system particularly in the electrical matter.
- Maintaining the ISO standards and procedures.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (3/1/2016 – Current)
Dolup Manufacturing New Cityland, CA
- Design maintenance protocols to ensure standardized procedures throughout facility.
- Assess processes to determine areas for cost improvement.
- Streamline standard operating procedures to improve productivity.
- Calibrate machinery to meet production goals.
- Oversee work of junior engineers and outside contractors.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (9/1/2006 – 2/1/2010)
Kennix Inc. New Cityland, CA
- Evaluated rare and persistent maintenance problems to assess trends.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of plant and maintenance procedures.
- Created specification documents and work packages for projects.
- Developed estimates for repair installation and maintenance work.
- Completed preventative equipment maintenance.
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering 2003
University of California, New City Land, CA
***This is only the maintenance engineer resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?