Here is a sample of lifeguard resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a beach lifeguard, head lifeguard, and swim instructor.
The lifeguard is a person who supervises the safety and rescue of swimmers, surfers and other water sports participants such as swimming pool, water park or on the beach.
Skills List of a Lifeguard
- Strong skills of swimming.
- Excellent skills of observation.
- High level of concentration.
- The ability to take quick action in case of emergency.
- Strong communication skills, especially in emergencies.
Lifeguard Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
Looking for a Lifeguard position to utilize my expertise in swimming, dedication to providing safety to swimmers and skills in planning aquatic recreational activities.
Set the life not only for others, but for me, because I think it is the hardest and most importantly saving human lives.
- 6+ years of experience.
- The ability to explain, demonstrate and explain the others in the well-established rules.
- Capacity to follow precise instructions and answer simple requests.
- The possibility of extending a welcoming attitude towards visitors and guests in the pool, making sure they have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Great ability to quickly and quietly respond to emergency situations.
- Knowledge of effective rescue techniques.
- Depth knowledge and basic strokes.
- Methods and procedures knowledge of pool operations.
- Effective teaching techniques and practices.
2000 ABC High School ABC CITY NY.
2004 ABC University ABC CITY, NY.
Interests and activities
- Teaching Swimming Lessons
- Performing (singing)
- Practicing Personal Fitness
- Languages English, French
ABC Club – NYC, NY | Jul 2010 – Present
- Recognize emergencies and to respond immediately.
- Apply all the rules and procedures related to water facilities.
- Check daily installation and report hazardous conditions.
- Monitor activities at the facility.
- Creating activity reports.
- Provide swimming lessons.
- Maintain order and discipline among swimmers and other people in the hotel pool.
- Fixed and unsafe conditions reported to the management.
- Manages the daily operations of the pool.
- Take care of people injured with first aid.
- The quality of the water tested and maintained.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the plant.
- Responsible for the safety of participants.
- The work relating to the study, if necessary.
ABC Valley Recreation – Chicago, IL | May 2005– Jul 2008
- Organized and observed swimmers’ activities.
- Provide applicable policies and regulations that regulate the activities of the pool.
- Swimmers save endangered.
- Emergency care provided.
- Attended the cleaning and maintenance workspace.
- Documents, reports and records of activities keeps.
- Pool monitors violations and possible dangerous situation.
- Helped keep the pool areas and leisure.
- Under the supervision and with the help of the educational programs.
- He asked all levels of running technique.
- He responded to various calls and complaints of bullying, traffic accidents, theft, and other similar activities.
- Has designed and taught training lifeguards on duty.
- Rescue workers and supervised personnel.
- Employment and organize the city’s children for the annual meeting in the city.
United Way’s, Day Of Caring August 1998
Hunger Task Force December 1998
Accreditation and licenses
- American Red Cross Certificate of CPR For The Professional Rescuer
- American Red Cross Certificate of Water Front Module Life-Guarding
- American Red Cross Certification Of Professional Life-Guarding Training Completion
***This is only the lifeguard resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?