Here is a sample of legal secretary – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a corporate legal secretary, a legal administrative assistant, and a legal assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Legal secretary
Legal secretary is a person who works in the legal profession, in general helps lawyers.
Legal secretary prepares and delivers legal assistance, such as calls for proposals or documents. It is not uncommon for a larger place for the management functions in a legal secretary, and especially society.
As a paralegal, legal secretary is responsible for locating information relevant to the case.
Skills List of a Legal Secretary
- Technology Skills
- Writing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Research skills
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Transcription Skills
Free Legal Secretary Sample
Lauren J. Hill
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
- Legal Secretary with special communication skills and polished technical skills. Exposing deep knowledge of legal terminology and the corresponding rigid protocol.
- Detailed legal secretary with extensive knowledge about the legal management of the industry and office. Organized and efficient with the ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Legal secretary directed with a strong background of administrative support.
Company: Solicitors Firm, New York Jan. 2014 – Present
Position: Legal Secretary
- Processing of complaints, suggestions and before the agreement at the trial.
- Received and placed phone calls to customers and prospects clients.
- Schedule and made appointments for lawyers.
- Helped lawyers to collect information, such as records of the work, doctors and others.
- Reports of accidents ended trial programs and discussions and demands for customers.
- Legal documents and transcribed telephone conversations.
- Daily accounting run in all finance, deposits and safe.
- Place all obligations, performance and exploring.
- Submission of documents to the court on behalf of a lawyer.
Company: Northside Legal Associates March 2013 – Nov. 2013
Position: Legal Secretary
- Balance executed in time and making monthly announcements.
- Creating, indexing and maintenance of customer records.
- Development and maintenance of archives and finding information.
- Presentation of new cases in the database of the company.
- Envelopes organized, by mail for all customers.
- Inventory management
- Legal Trek proficient
- Legal coding
- Switchboard operation
- Editing and proofreading
- Association of Legal Administrators
- National Notary Association
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Document management
References – Available on request
***This is only the legal secretary resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?