IT Architect Resume Sample and Required Skills
IT Architect Resume Sample – IT architects work for companies and organizations to maintain computer networks. They typically need to have a bachelor’s degree in order to gain employment, though some employers prefer those with a master’s degree or certification. The primary duties of an IT architect are to design and maintain computer networks.Architects use computer design software to model and test network plans prior to implementation. Additionally, they may use these programs to simulate adding new hubs, changing routers or making other modifications to existing networks.
IT architects may act as managers and are responsible for scheduling technician assignments and assessing budgetary needs, which may include estimating upgrade costs or switching Internet services.Other duties may include conducting computer support personnel evaluations and coordinating future direction on technical issues, such as obsolete software.
Some Responsibilities That IT Architects Should Know Before Writing Their Resume
The main responsibilities of the IT architect are to resolve technical issues, to ensure that all parts of the technical design are correctly incorporated, to define the development tools and environment, to provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project and to synchronize retailer services linked to the selection and implementation of necessary technology. They are the link between the application architect, project manager, data architect and network specialist and application engineers. Every team member requires a mixture of specialized skills and interpersonal skills, depending on the exact role assignment on a project. The technology architect should be able to perform the actions and tasks for which they are responsible, to apply the techniques needed to complete the responsibilities of this job and to use the tools required by these activities. In addition, the architect role requires a high level of leadership skills.The necessary level of aptitude increases as he progresses to more senior roles.
IT Architect Resume Sample
Street, City, State, Zip | Phone, Email Address
IT ARCHITECT SUMMARY
IT Specialist professional, was involved in large scale and complex IT projects in leading role, much experience with large Architectural design Web Services and Associated Technologies. Solid technology background and vast knowledge of the following
Career Objective – Looking for a position that requires working effectively in delivering IT strategy, IT Architecture design, building IT infrastructure/architecture and SI projects.
ABSDSC IT Architect IT Services Chicago, IL (2005 – Present)
- Demonstrated strong leadership on leading project delivery as Information Technology Architect.
- Analyzed and architected IT Infrastructure in high scale projects and produced high value-added client deliverables – In the areas of [ABC] service based on [EFG] knowledge.
KEY PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Provided IT strategy consulting and IT architect services in the enterprise-level area.
- Analyzed client’s business and prioritized IT environmental issues.
- Assessed client’s requirements/needs and consolidated client’s IT needs/requirements.
- Assisted in developing [XYZ] infrastructure architectural offerings, generated Information Technology proposals and promoted IT solutions to target customers.
- Contributed to the [ABC] intellectual capital and provided value added IT knowledge to the community-building activities.
- Cooperated with other service teams to maximize the value created for client engagements.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
University of ABCSF, IL (2001 – 2004)
Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science, Computer Applications
REFERENCES – Available on request.
***This is only the IT architect resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.