Here is a sample of food service resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a fast food service, food service manager, school food service worker, and waitress.
Food service worker is a person working in restaurants or hotels or other places where food is prepared and served. Their work varies in accordance with their capabilities.
Food service worker carefully observes all sales related questions and help them keep the service fee revision. Food service worker ensures that exceptional services are provided to customers. Food service worker also works with the sales systems and instrumentation and ensures that products are held with direct transfer instruments. Food service worker develops and implements a list of charges for all the food and makes different plans for information on the sale of food and documents accordingly. Food service worker works by ensuring that the food is made up of dishes, desserts, and salads. Food service worker sought and obtained a new service food audit by gross income in dating. Their responsibilities differ from one organization to another, and also depends on the location of their work.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Food service worker Resume
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Good Memory
- Engage with Public
- Handle Cash and Credit Transactions
Food Service Resume Sample
Alma M. Martin
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
Food service worker and a highly experienced and efficient food service, capable of performing repetitive routine and prepare food according to instructions leader and kitchen tasks.
Offering the following qualifications:
- Tolerance – able to cope with the high load and perform under high stress, without compromising the quality of service.
- High adhesion to kitchen standards.
- The ability to maintain cleanliness and hygiene around.
- Service skills profile – Orientation towards people and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work around the clock and keep to others.
- Food handler card.
- Responsible for resolving disputes in a high-pressure environment.
- Participation in the opening of new stores.
- Responsible for assisting in public relations, the recording of foodservice.
- Meet with other missions.
ABC Food Services, Inc.
Athens, GA (2009 – Present)
Food Service Worker
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of the product.
- Provide training for new employees.
- Acquire training under the supervision of the controller.
- Make several other related operations chief aide.
- Plan and directed the four new locations to open a restaurant.
- Develop training programs for control and inventory, and create startup procedures.
- Inncrease margin of locations to profit of 9% in three months.
- Perform daily operations and maintenance of coordination between the various ministries to ensure proper functioning.
- Supervise kitchen staff and help cook and clean jobs, chair, and equipment.
- Interact with customers and answer their questions.
- Resolve customer disputes and servers and provide alternatives if they can not meet the required tasks.
XYZ Food Services, Inc.
Athens, GA (2006 – 2009)
Food Service Worker
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of meals.
- Provided high-quality, efficient, courteous service and perfectly arranged function menu foods with high levels of detail customer service.
- Received food orders from customers and recommended new dishes.
- Ordered the customer requirements related to food preparation and ingredients.
- Participated in the cook in food preparation – dishes prepared according to instructions.
- Kept food storage in order to be fresh.
- Cleaned equipment and appliances in the kitchen and took responsibility for repair in case of problems.
- Maintained cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen, where guests had their meals.
High School Diploma, Michigan High School, Boston, MI.
References: Available on request
***This is only the Food service resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Food Service Job Description Sample
- Chef Job Description Sample
- Chef Resume Sample and Required Skills