Here is a sample of flight attendant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a flight attendant, corporate flight attendant, and airline.
Flight attendants must ensure that emergency equipment is working, the cabin is clean and has plenty of food and drinks on board. Flight attendants greet passengers while boarding a plane and head to their seats, help when needed.
The primary responsibility of the Flight Attendant, who is also called the cockpit crew to ensure the safety of passengers and make sure they are comfortable during the trip. They take care of the whole food supply and other facilities, such as first aid on the journey.
Flight Attendant Functions are dual in nature. First, they are responsible for the safety and comfort of airline passengers. And secondly, they have to provide customer service during the flight. Their movements are starting one hour before the flight when the captain informed about the route, destination and safety features. Flight attendants must check whether all safety equipment is installed and working properly
Most flight attendants work full time, but often have flexible schedules. Flight attendants often work at night, weekends and holidays, as airlines work every day and night flights. In most cases, the contract between the airline and the flight attendants union determined the total daily and monthly working hours. A typical Flight Attendant duty is usually 12 to 14 hours a day. However, it can be increase regarding the length of service for international flights.
Skills Required for Flight Attendant
- Communication skills.
- The ability for customer service.
- Decision-making skills.
- Physical strength
- Attend to the flight details
- Ensure an adequate supply of refreshments and the necessary equipment on board
- Showing the use of emergency equipment
- Make sure all passengers are closing their belts
- Serving drinks, food or snacks sometimes
- Take care of the needs of passengers
- Assistance to passengers with special needs
- First aid to passengers in case of need
- Direct passenger emergency
Flight Attendant Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
An energetic, adaptable and flexible individual which applies exceptional communication skills to manage all flight activities and procedures, equipment of flight to the attention of passengers.
Interested in working as a Flight Attendant in a reputable organization, and providing customer service to first-class passengers for safety and comfort.
Summary of Skills:
- Authorized certification as attendant Air flight
- A rich work experience as a flight attendant in esteemed airlines company
- Deep ability to effectively coordinate with the crew and passengers
- The ability to quickly understand and meet the needs of passengers
- physically and mentally strong that makes a stressful situation bearable
- Proven ability to multitask and passenger service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Phoenix Airlines, Dallas, TX
March 2013 – Present
- Attend briefings from the masters and inspect the aircraft for safety equipment.
- Advertising to passengers to use safety and oxygen masks belts when turbulence or technical deficiencies occur.
- Checking the passenger list and count the number of seats occupied.
- Assisting passengers boarding and alighting process.
- Catering for special needs passengers, children, and VIP.
- Inform supervisor of the crew when the passenger acts harmful.
Reliance Airlines, Thompson Falls, MT
July 2009 – February 2013
- Gave a demonstration of the safety of passengers and gave them food, pillows, blankets, magazines, etc.
- Monitored and reported suspicious behavior of passengers.
- Asked passengers to turn off their cell phones and electronic devices.
- Performed regular safety checks and informed staff to maintain the unusual sounds.
- Ensured cleaning of aircraft and written reports.
- High School Diploma
St. John School, Dallas, TX
- Certified Flight Attendant
Federal Aviation Administration, Dallas, TX
Reference: Available on request.
***This is only the Flight Attendant resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?