Here is a sample of professional fashion model resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a female model, modeling and acting, freelance model, and fit model.
A Model is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion in clothes or other products. Models pose for photos or as subjects for paintings or sculptures. They display clothing, such as dresses, coats, underclothing, swimwear, and suits, for a variety of audiences and in various types of media. They model accessories, such as handbags, shoes, and jewelry, and promote beauty products, including fragrances and cosmetics. The most successful models, called supermodels, hold celebrity status and often use their image to sell products such as books, calendars, and fitness videos. In addition to modeling, they may appear in movies and television shows.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Fashion Model Resume
- Knowledge of fashion trends, color schemes, and designer labels
- Awareness of art, design and fashion history
- Understanding of different face and body shapes
- Knowledge of different body types and how to dress them in the most flattering way
- Business skills such as marketing, networking and advertising
- Effective communication skills to work with clients
- Creativity and innovation
- Eye for detail
- Well organized
- Good grooming and willingness to look after yourself
- Fashion sense and awareness of trends
- Confidence, self-reliance, and discipline
- A pleasant, professional attitude with good people skills
- Aatience, stamina, and fitness to cope with long, tiring days and traveling
- The ability to cope with criticism and rejection
Fashion Model Resume Sample
Street, City, State, Zip | Phone, Email Address
I want to be a part of the ever growing and challenging world of modeling and would like to work as a model to fulfill my passion and pursue my dream of being a constituent of one of the most coveted professions in the universe.
- Knowledge of fashion industry and trends
- Ability to keep or regain body balance
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach
- Communication skills for effective interaction with the media, agencies, clients, and fans
- Good human relations to get along with employers, colleagues, photographers, cameramen, and other professionals they work with
- Time management skills: Models need to be able to manage their time effectively to meet up work deadlines
- Must have the ability to work under pressure during production
- Must have good temperament to keep emotions under control
- Models must be able to exercise patience working with other professionals
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
- Model garments, such as dresses, coats, underclothing, swimwear, and suits, for garment designers, BUYERS (profess. & kin.), sales personnel, and customers.
- Dress in sample or completed garments displayed or photographed.
- Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features, such as garment quality, style, and design, to observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- Inform prospective purchasers as to model, number, and price of garments and department where a garment can be purchased.
- Select own accessories.
- Sit for make-up and hair stylists.
- Discuss the required poses, movements, and the part to be played.
- Rehearse the movement or part.
- Maintain a nutritional diet.
- Model clothes, make-up, jewelry or other products in fashion shows or for magazines or television.
- Learn scripts and dialogue for television auditions.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2007 – 2014)
- Worked closely with photographers, fashion coordinators, directors.
- Applied makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance.
- Made quick changes backstage during fashion shows.
- Displayed clothing and merchandise in commercials and fashion shows.
- Performed on runway according to requirements and theme.
- Worked for fit modeling, ramp or runway shows.
Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment Business, 2005
University: American University, Washington, DC
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the fashion model resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Featured image: Designed by Freepik
Want more samples?
- Fashion Designer Resume Sample
- Best Sample Job Descriptions by 20 Industries
- Hairdresser and Hair Stylist Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search