Here is a sample of facility manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a facilities manager, facilities executive, facility maintenance manager, and air force facility manager.
Facility Manager- the ultimate organizer to provide a working environment that meets the needs of employees to manage all the necessary services.
The Facility Manager will be responsible for managing processes and services that support the core business of the organization. It is a diverse area with a number of responsibilities, which depend on the structure and size of the organization.
Facility Manager is also involved in planning operations and strategic diary, especially when it comes to building and space.
Facilities Manager establishes a system for maintenance and repair of equipment such as air conditioners, electrical equipment and installation of equipment for the control of fire and water pipes in operation. They are responsible for the periodic evaluation of these and participates in the development of policy on the use of these facilities. Other responsibilities include keeping records, recruitment, and training of staff and coordination with other departments. Candidates with an associate or bachelor’s management of the facility have an advantage, but the experience is more important.
Skills for a Facility Manager
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Facility Manager Resume
- Research skills and the ability to download information from a variety of sources, including humans
- Clear and concise writing skills and ability to handle large and complex documents
- Team spirit and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Computer skills
- Practical, flexible and innovative with work.
- Interpersonal skills, relationships, and building networks
- Procurement and negotiation
- The ability to multi-task and priority load
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
Facility Manager Resume Sample
James P. Stoll
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
Facility Manager with a history of successful manager in the management of facilities, goods, and sophisticated resources and maintain high standards of maintenance and history of customer service.
- Sound knowledge and efficiency in the use of best practices to ensure that the services and processes that support the organization work well.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Able to effectively manage all installations – knowledge of project management, time management, and team leadership.
- Competition in accounting and financial analysis.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the building operations and UGA support.
Facility Manager, 2006 to Present
ABC House Inc., State College, PA.
- Managing of facility maintenance, recording the details of weekly maintenance and renewal.
- Monitoring and assigning office space and a monthly fee to rent.
- Maintaining a list of material evidence, essential control equipment, first-aid kits and sanitary.
- Responsible for providing coverage for the reception, recording and confirm tenants incoming calls record.
- Managing programs that contain occasional analysis.
- Strategy to ensure efficient management of the planned funds – brokered, maintained and sustained reliability of the system, equipment, property and facility assets.
- Recruiting the contract, the contractors and the procurement function and facility management of the budget.
- Maintenance and operation of the plant – managing the resources, including budget, personnel, contractors, consultants and finance.
Facility Manager, 2002 to 2006
XYZ House Inc., State College, PA.
- Visited the drivers assigned to the site and analyzed their work.
- Assessed monthly bills and performed periodic and compelling analysis standards.
- Studied the budgetary needs and recommended the application for review of the budget.
- Contributed to the process of planning the event overview, management, and annual proposal.
- Made in the short term and long term planning of assets.
- Controlled/maintained monitoring development programs content.
- Directed all activities related to contractual services, including, but not limited to technical changes, materials, equipment and product requirements.
- Attended and led the work to complete the offer and management of assigned projects (installation project driver).
- Documented contracts which are distributed as an offer for entrepreneurs.
- Assessed potential costs of equipment and machinery required for the implementation of projects (Project Managers for installation).
- Explored possible areas of development in the project in accordance with the objectives.
- Made changes to existing projects without disturbing the current process, increase production and reduce operating costs.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working directly with customers and the public.
- Complete assigned work on time and with minimal supervision.
Master’s in Business Administration, Major: Human Resources, 2002
University of Illinois Chicago, IL.
References: Available on request
***This is only the facility manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?