Here is a sample of equity research analyst resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a market research analyst, and data analyst.
The equity research analyst makes use of statistical skills as well as investment acumen for evaluating the asset collection options and recommending trading opportunities to the firm’s trader. This professional is also known as the stock analyst or stock research analyst and he has to identify, review and scrutinize the risks in the securities exchange transactions of the firm. Those companies that deal with local and the global stock market need these professionals to perform their duties. They can work in financial research firms, investment companies, mutual fund organizations etc.
An Equity Research Analyst is a financial expert who analyzes companies that deal with domestic and global stock exchange. The role of an Equity Research Analyst is to review financial transaction data surrounding financial instruments or equity in the property.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing An Equity Research Analyst Resume
- Excellent amount of knowledge in the field of stocks, marketing, finance etc.
- Knowledge in global economic and businesses
- Ability to carry out research in related field Writing and presentation skills
- Pressure handling abilities.
- Great evaluator skills and attention to details.
- Critical thinking abilities
Equity Research Analyst Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Dependable and accountable equity analyst with a solid history of providing excellent research analysis for businesses, well known for his sound global business knowledge, Get- the job done approach and his ability to communicate and express complex ideas and information in distinct language
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical programs and computer software analysis programs
- Excellent research and critical thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of mathematical and financial analysis
- Detail oriented with good management skills
- Knowledge of conducting equity research in small as well as in large sector
- Good communication and analytical thinking skills
- Risk taking skills and ability to meet work effectively within deadlines
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 Present)
Equity Research Analyst
- Build as well as analyze financial models of assigned industries.
- Generate accurate reports on capital good sector and allocated companies.
- Perform the tasks of analyzing and forecasting industry variables.
- Prepare basic structure for industry reports.
- Assign the tasks of analyzing competitive strengths of industries as well as accessing risk on different parameters.
- Calculate financial ratios as well as performs exchange rate computations.
- Perform the tasks of reviewing as well as interpreting cash flow statements and balance sheets.
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2007 – 2014 )
Equity Research Analyst
- Analyzed investment ideas in California equity markets.
- Performed the tasks of generating company profiles, research reports, business analysis on strict timelines.
- Handled the tasks of conducting field research that involves calls to Industry managers and CFOs Analysts to analyze the market and company
- Generated investment ideas by screening across industry verticals and special situations
- Performed the tasks of maintaining financial models for companies as well as updating the earnings release information.
- Built and analyzed financial models from company filings.
- Assigned the tasks of conducting periodic analysis on stock specific issues and industry issues.
Master’s degree in Finance, 2011
University: American University, Washington, DC
Bachelor’s degree in Investment Analyst, 2006
University of Ohio Ohio
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the sample of equity research resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?