Here is a sample of emergency room nurse resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an ER nurse or hospital nurse.
Manuals for You
- Saunders Nursing Survival Guide: Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Emergency Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!
- Sheehy’s Manual of Emergency Care (Newberry, Sheehy’s Manual of Emergency Care)
Duties and Responsibilities Examples
Emergency Room Nurse is a difficult type of occupation of nursing. It is necessary to ensure the care and direct and related services for patients who are medically unstable. As a nurse, there is a need to provide care for the physical and emotional needs of patients. Most of the time emergency nurses working as members of the Emergency Response Team. Emergency room nurses should identify and prioritize the physical and psychological needs of patients in emergency units; They provide fast and specific care for them. A nurse in the medical tests conducted emergency patients control their blood pressure, treat wounds, to examine their health at different stages. This ensures a clean room in order to avoid infection. After graduation, an Emergency Room Nurse will undergo training and orientation to suit the environment of emergency medical aid in case of emergency. This position is very demanding and earns a competitive compensation.
Skills of Emergency Room Nurse
- Working knowledge of emergency management in real-time environment.
- Proven ability to observe the signs, symptoms and behavior of the patient in order to provide immediate emergency.
- Well versed in performing specialized treatments, including rescue and CPR neonatal resuscitation.
- A thorough knowledge of medicinal and other physical treatments, such as IVS.
- Designed to assess the health of patients and determine critical thinking when to act.
- Close attention to detail-oriented work with a multitude of specialized treatment.
- Proven ability to remain calm in stressful situations with a great capacity to show compassion.
- Excellent communication skills reassure patients and families in difficulty.
- Can take instructions and follow them properly during emergencies.
- Be prepared for the unpredictable and diverse nature of the emergencies that are standard in emergency rooms.
- Experienced in the classification of patients in emergency rooms on the severity of illness or injury.
- Ability to recognize the need for help and follow properly.
- Thorough knowledge of the operation and maintenance of emergency equipment.
- Ability to work successfully in a health center Triage overall and quickly
Emergency Room Nurse Resume Example
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
Compassionate, kind and careful ER nurse with extensive experience in crisis situations. Proven team player with strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Suitable for proactively, restore the patient’s needs and guide them to various medical procedures. Proven ability to use the skills of effective communication with patients, staff and interdisciplinary relations.
Emergency Room Nurse, ABC Hospital, Winter Park, FL
(2010 – present)
- Responsibility for emergency services with 30 beds.
- Diagnostic fact, regular checks and medical examinations and the proposed expert.
- Taking part in many campaigns and health committees and raise awareness of health care.
- Ensuring the quality of patient care emergency in medical care.
- Providing advice and training new staff, medical students and nursing students.
- Managing of consultations and medical or health problems.
Emergency Room Nurse, XYZ Hospital, Miami, FL
- Responsible for patient post-operative acute care to recover from trauma, surgery, anesthesia, etc.
- Managed nursing diagnoses, medical evaluations, and periodic reviews.
- Monitored patients during hospital process through the primary nurse.
- Addressed the patients and their families.
- Excellent computer skills, such as word, power point, Excel, Access.
- Excellent organizational skills with the management of patients and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely impressive skills in written and verbal communication.
- Responsible and management of high-tech equipment and move very cautiously.
- Very energetic and lively and makes the atmosphere positive in which the patient feels fresh and alive.
- Thorough knowledge of the federal law, state and local.
University of Florida, Miami, FL
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Caring
REFERENCE: Available on request
***This is only the Emergency Room Nurse resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Emergency Room Nurse Job Description
- Operating Room Nurse Job Description
- Registered Nurse Cover Letter
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search