EDUCATION TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION
Education is the process of acquiring general knowledge, act of liberating oneself from illiteracy, developing an understanding and most of all, preparing yourself or others for an intellectual preparation for mature life.
Education teacher is someone who influences knowledge into children and adult. If you enjoy talking and you don’t get exhausted easily while standing. Picking an education teacher job may be for you.
Education teacher exposes the student to the deep meaning of what education entails. Education teachers create lesson plans and teach the whole class or individually for students or small groups, monitor students’ development, provide information for parents concerning the child, create tests, create and reinforce classroom rules, work with school management standardized tests, outside classroom students such as school corridors, detention, etc. .
Work condition: education teacher works during school hour, however, some of them work as a private teacher in private schools or homes.
Bachelor’s degree but acquiring a master’s degree will be of great advantage.
It is necessary to own a state license if you wish to work with the state school, although some private schools don’t request for any license it will be good to have one.
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practice teaching and legal education guidance related to the desire to follow school policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and communication skills
- Well organized and dedicated
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
The responsibilities of education teacher include:
- Teach students according to educational needs, abilities and individual difference.
- Plan, preparation and conduct.
- Work in support of school development.
- Examine and solve the problem of a student.
- Evaluate, register and report of developments, progress, achievements and outcomes of student behavior.
- Provide or supporting oral and written assessments, reports and references for individual students or groups.
- Participate in an agreed national project concerning education.
- Promote the general development and well-being of individual students, groups of students or a class entrusted to them.
- Provide guidance and counsel for students in the field of education, social sciences and their future education or future careers.
- Communicate, counsel and cooperate with other members of the school employees, including those with special responsibility and parents/guardians.
- Review and evaluate your teaching and learning strategies.
- Provide individual guidance to students by promoting interactive learning.
- High level of professional qualifications and quality of teaching, through effective dialogue, mutual participation and classroom practice.
- Regularly discuss, observe the work done by the LSA in the classroom.
- Collaborate with specialized teachers/resource people and others.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, tasks, etc.).
- Evaluate and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Keep up to date with a decent classroom.
- Cooperate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders, and regular meetings.
- Plan and conduct good education settings.
- Monitor and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicion of negligence, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by participating in seminars, conferences, etc.